Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
It's never been about time with the image rights. Time doesn't make you come up with a solution to it, you either want to pay it or not. He was as close to signing for us, as he was signing for you.
eh? Im not a Spurs fan, Spurs were a lot closer to signing Dybala than we ever were. For starters they were interested in him, I dont think we ever were.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
eh? Im not a Spurs fan, Spurs were a lot closer to signing Dybala than we ever were. For starters they were interested in him, I dont think we ever were.
Ah shit sorry, must have a similar name to one. My sincerest apologies.

We met his agent? He admitted so. We also spoke to Juve's sporting director. Safe to say we were interested.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Ah shit sorry, must have a similar name to one. My sincerest apologies.

We met his agent? He admitted so. We also spoke to Juve's sporting director. Safe to say we were interested.
Im more a United fan than any other team in the EPL. Im Australian so I follow my home team mostly, Newcastle Jets. But I realise the brand of football in the EPL is just a step above what we have in Australia so I like to catch matches when I can(when it isnt 2am my time kick off).

Yes we met his agent, but I mean that is where it started and ended. Apparently there were 'issues between the two clubs'. Dont know if that is a reference to the Pogba deal or something else.

Maybe I should reword what I said to I dont know how serious our interest was.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We should just paid him
Martial
James Dybala Rashford

or

Martial
Rashford Mata Dybala
Anything that keeps Lingard and Pereira out the team.

Why did Spurs even want him? They already have Lucas, Son, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela and Lo Celso. They'd be better set if they spent the money upgrading on Winks, Sissoko and Dier.

Kane
Son Eriksen Lucas
Ndombele New CM
Rose Alderweireld Sanchez New RB
Lloris
They are a world class CM and RB away from challenging for the league. Dybala ain't what they need.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
It's never been about time with the image rights. Time doesn't make you come up with a solution to it, you either want to pay it or not. He was as close to signing for us, as he was signing for you.
The main issue with Dybala for both United and Spurs wasnt really the purchasing of his image rights, it was probably more to do with the court case that is still looming from his previous management company.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Im more a United fan than any other team in the EPL. Im Australian so I follow my home team mostly, Newcastle Jets. But I realise the brand of football in the EPL is just a step above what we have in Australia so I like to catch matches when I can(when it isnt 2am my time kick off).

Yes we met his agent, but I mean that is where it started and ended. Apparently there were 'issues between the two clubs'. Dont know if that is a reference to the Pogba deal or something else.

Maybe I should reword what I said to I dont know how serious our interest was.
Ah nice! You have one of my favourite championship players, in Wes Hoolahan. What a baller he was.

Fair enough. Point taken.

The main issue with Dybala for both United and Spurs wasnt really the purchasing of his image rights, it was probably more to do with the court case that is still looming from his previous management company.
Yep. Until that is resolved, he won't be going anywhere I think.

romufc

To strengthen the team? Hopefully he will contribute to a goal in a year.
If he wanted to come to United we would have got him. He is the signing we should stay away from.

No point signing someone on big wages who is looking at Real and Barca for a move?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
If he wanted to come to United we would have got him. He is the signing we should stay away from.

No point signing someone on big wages who is looking at Real and Barca for a move?
What if he wants to join in Jan or next summer?

Infra-red

Thoughts on Dybala now? Would he have improved us, or would he have been the scapegoat to our poor team?
He would have improved us. He's significantly better than every attacking player at the club.

Think of all the times you've been forced to witness Lingard play for us this season... Now just imagine that was Dybala instead.

Andy_Cole

He would have improved us. He's significantly better than every attacking player at the club.

Think of all the times you've been forced to witness Lingard play for us this season... Now just imagine that was Dybala instead.
I’m just thinking that the system right now is so damaged, that even a world class player in a position we’re desperate for wouldn’t improve us.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Thoughts on Dybala now? Would he have improved us, or would he have been the scapegoat to our poor team?
Of course he would improve us. He’s much much better option in that no 10 than Lingard & Mata. However, I’m with the board not to let this guy taking advantage and let his agent to get as much money as they could.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
He would’ve struggled massively under our system, needs runner around him to feed the balls into or link up to play quick passes.

You could put creative God which is de Bruyne at the moment and even he wouldn’t be able to do much with how slow and static players are around him.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Don't think Juventus will sell Dybala now. They have recently changed their formation to accommodate him in diamond 41212. Thought he is starting to play well.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was just thinking about it today....is this guy the unluckiest elite player in the game?

He is 26 and dosen't even have 30 caps for Argentina yet. Different position but Rojo has 61 caps. If Messi is fit he dosen't start for them.

Scored a wonderful goal yesterday. A major game in which he was an impact sub. Not the first time this season he's been deployed like that. In 17/18 he had a very good scoring season and they then signed Ronaldo.

Dybala finding his path blocked to reaching the next level by Ronaldo and Messi.

SweetRightFoot

Was just thinking about it today....is this guy the unluckiest elite player in the game?

He is 26 and dosen't even have 30 caps for Argentina yet. Different position but Rojo has 61 caps. If Messi is fit he dosen't start for them.

Scored a wonderful goal yesterday. A major game in which he was an impact sub. Not the first time this season he's been deployed like that. In 17/18 he had a very good scoring season and they then signed Ronaldo.

Dybala finding his path blocked to reaching the next level by Ronaldo and Messi.
Yeah well he should have joined us then. Would have loved him playing up top or on the right for us.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

I think Dybala is the reason he’s not ‘reached the next level’, not Lionel Messi. :lol:

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
He has insane stats in FM 18. That's how I rate players. Not by watching them.

ash_86

That left foot of his is pure magic. The amount of power he generates is unbelievable.

sp_107

Looks like he is a number 10 and we already have Bruno in there. If we bring him here then it is going to be shoe horning OR he can play as number 9 ?

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Looks like he is a number 10 and we already have Bruno in there. If we bring him here then it is going to be shoe horning OR he can play as number 9 ?
Easy answer: You don't bring him in.

Why bumping the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.