Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsd

The Oracle
Never felt he had any interest in playing for us. If we do get him it will be either he has absolutely no other options or we offering a lot more money than anyone else.

Somehow I know what is more likely

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Didn’t he and Ronaldo not gel well together? God knows how you’d fit him, Fernandes, and Ronaldo in one side

Classical Mechanic

If he doesn’t want to play in England, he’ll take a lesser paying option somewhere he wants to play. Ultimately, any player or professional will assess their options and decide on what the best one for them is, of their own free will. If he decides that is Manchester United, then he’s no different to any other player except for Manchester United fans.

And I’m sure James Rodriguez would have happily stayed longer at Chelsea or City for example. Things also changed for him once Ancelotti left.
People can make choices that contradict their desires through financial greed. That is true. This kind of dynamic doesn't bode well for a football club looking to bring in hungry players (referring to on pitch desire). He's the opposite of the profile we're looking at, at least according to the new direction we're supposed to be going in.

Rodriguez is a player that you need to build your team around and he just isn't that good at the top level There's a reason that he's playing in Qatar in his prime years. He's high maintenance and flaky.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He doesn’t want to come here. Non story. I think he’s nailed on for Inter

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Just seems like the exact profile of player we absolutely shouldn't be fecking signing under any circumstances if we're actually going to change our ways anytime soon.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Has been in great form ever since his return but it's probably due to him angling for a better contract wherever he goes.

NewYorkRed

Links to Dortmund, would be some fall from grace for a player I once thought had enormous potential.

Speedicut75

Proved to be the epitome of a "prick tease", in a footballing sense, where we were concerned, so I have nothing but opprobrium for him now, as he tries to resurrect a career as a bit part player for the next mug punter who'll pay him a king's ransom to grace their bench or physio's treatment table.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Juve fans seem to want rid and I think the boat has sailed for him, surely. He’s 29 in November. We could do better elsewhere.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
No fee though... I look at the way Barcelona turned their situation around... we don't have the money available to overhaul our squad the expensive way, and the safe bet top players like Haaland won't want to come here.

choccy77

United meeting his agent in London along with other clubs.

I best get back to the hotel pronto.....

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I love Dybala as a player and have no doubt of his quality but he is exactly what we need to avoid, players who are only here for money and will offer no fight.

He has no desire to play in England.

Scholsey2004

If we're after him its because he's left footed. Greenwood out of the picture, Mata leaving, we've got no left footed attackers apart from Diallo. Last time he obviously didnt want to leave Juventus. This time he obviously does but does he want to come here?

Hughie77

I don't think he would be a good fit, but it's a free transfer, stupid wages won't help us, ETH will have his say anyway so imo it won't happen.

r0663664

Worships Man City
Still a good player to play on our right. If the overall cost is acceptable, I think he has 3-4 of quality football.

OleGunnar20

No thank you. Class player, absolutely not the right attitude for where we're at - he's luxury at best. Also an injury nightmare lately I think?

Let's concentrate on bringing in ambitious young players who want to play for us instead.

Lemon Moon

Not the type of player we need at all & I don't believe that ETH fancies him as an addition to our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.