Gaming PC Games

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I've put 17 hours into it over Friday and Saturday playing Britannia. I've taken most of Gaul but now everybody has started to declare war with me.

I prefer it to the modern games were they overcomplicate the game play to make it too much of a slog to get anywhere. This is more simplistic but still can be challenging. I'm enjoying it.
Good stuff!

Bosws87

Finished Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition, really enjoyed it beautiful game from start to finish.

Bosws87

https://www.anandtech.com/show/1672...x-super-resolution-open-source-game-upscaling

AMD FSR will work on both AMD and NVIDIA GPUs and much older ones at that, 1060 will get a huge FPS boost with it. RIP DLSS?

And yeah, it's not as good looking as DLSS at this moment, but it's in MUCH better state than when first DLSS came out. It will only improve. Love this move from AMD.
Think you are getting a bit carried away, i don't think it will get anywhere near DLSS anytime soon the lack of dedicated hardware is an issue and if you read the article they are using similar tech to DLSS 1.0 which was crap.

Balljy

Think you are getting a bit carried away, i don't think it will get anywhere near DLSS anytime soon the lack of dedicated hardware is an issue and if you read the article they are using similar tech to DLSS 1.0 which was crap.
Yeah, if you click on the screenshot on the Anandtech article linked and then zoom in on the central line, the right hand side is crazy blurry exactly like it was on DLSS 1.0. I think we will have to wait for version 2 before it's usable without sacrificing fidelity judging by that comparison.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Don't suppose anyone wants a Battlefield 4 code for Origin (for free)?

Quote me/reply if you do and I'll send a PM. Got it on Amazon /Twitch Prime. Keep forgetting to check what games they're giving away but just did now and I've already got that one. Code expires on the 21st apparently.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I've decided to give LOTR online a try. Surprisingly cool actually even if it's just Wow with a middle earth skin. Anyone on here play(Ed) this at all?