Gaming PC Gaming Screenshots - *Large Images*

Brocky

Is it weird that I would feel quite bad killing animals in a video game but have never been too bothered about shooting people?
Just picture them as the hookers from GTA and it makes it alright.

It is kinda weird, though. I refused to ever shoot a single dog in The Division because it felt wrong. (I'm looking at you, @Damien )

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
I like the look of theHunter (that's how they spell it apparently), nice nature, but there's not a single critic review out for it. How is the gameplay, @Brocky ?

Brocky

I like the look of theHunter (that's how they spell it apparently), nice nature, but there's not a single critic review out for it. How is the gameplay, @Brocky ?
It good. Still quite buggy, but good. The environment is fantastic. The sounds, also. There are AI pathing issues and I have had a few crashes on one of the reserves, whilst not a single one on the other. The menu system is terrible.

Tbf, it's still beta quality. However, I'm enjoying it immensely and, as long as they iron things out, it could be very good.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
It good. Still quite buggy, but good. The environment is fantastic. The sounds, also. There are AI pathing issues and I have had a few crashes on one of the reserves, whilst not a single one on the other. The menu system is terrible.

Tbf, it's still beta quality. However, I'm enjoying it immensely and, as long as they iron things out, it could be very good.
Cheers. Will keep an eye out for it. Always enjoy a game that can immerse me in a beautiful world. That's half the joy of Witcher 3 tbh. :)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Satisfactory:

Can't wait to play this game. It's a fps version of Factorio. 4 player multiplayer (currently). Been watching a stream of it and it's an instant buy for me.

Last edited:

Brocky

Looks very nice. Doubt I'd have more than 10 fps though.

Ryzen 1600 + 1660 Super + 8 Mb
To be honest, you may be surprised. I am running a GTX1070Ti, an i5 4690K @4.4GHz & 16GB RAM. By no means a high-end system. Here are my settings, running at 1080p and my FPS varies between 55 and 25 when in more dense areas. More than playable for a flight-sim.

Have a look here for some visuals tweaking tips - https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/how-to-graphics-settings-and-performance-guide-8-18-2020/132407

Tiber

Looks very nice. Doubt I'd have more than 10 fps though.

Ryzen 1600 + 1660 Super + 8 Mb
I have a Ryzen 2600x and Vega GPU, Flight Sim ran fine for me. I do have more 16gb of ram though.

I loved the idea of Flight Sim, but didn't have the patience to start with the crappy little planes and work my way up. Took me 6 attempts and a lot of random button button clicking to stop a dreamliner from crashing at the end of the runway.

Flight sim is in the PC gamepass, so you can always get a months trial for £1 and see if it runs.

Your screenshots are fantastic @Brocky

Brocky

I have a Ryzen 2600x and Vega GPU, Flight Sim ran fine for me. I do have more 16gb of ram though.

I loved the idea of Flight Sim, but didn't have the patience to start with the crappy little planes and work my way up. Took me 6 attempts and a lot of random button button clicking to stop a dreamliner from crashing at the end of the runway.

Flight sim is in the PC gamepass, so you can always get a months trial for £1 and see if it runs.

Your screenshots are fantastic @Brocky
Thanks. It would be nice to have some more contributors, though. It's not the same only looking at your own screenshots and there are folks on here with much better rigs than mine. :D

I actually prefer the small / medium GA aircraft to the liners. The experience feels much less robotic, imo.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé

This game, in Early Access, is already great. And can only get better.

And it seems I really underestimated my PC, 1440p on ultra --> works great.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
What gpu are you using?
Had no idea that Bakdurs Gate would go 3D instead of isometric this timd around.
1660 Super.

And it's both, "raise" the camera, and it's isometric, bring it down, and it's sorta 3rd person as seen above. For me personally, it's easy to switch them often.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
1660 Super.

And it's both, "raise" the camera, and it's isometric, bring it down, and it's sorta 3rd person as seen above. For me personally, it's easy to switch them often.
Ah cool beans. Have a 970 GTX which is probably sufficient too then. And what you said reminds of another game re the "graphics". Was it Neverwinter Nights that kinda had that too?

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Neverwinter Nights
Never actually played it, but looking a bit similar. Though, full control in BG3 with seamless transition between isometric and 3d.

@Mrs Smoker - What game is that? And yeah, your screenshot is looking really nice. Looks like the card holds up well.
Baldur's Gate III. Early access, so, full release maybe even more than a year away. I don't mind.

Brocky

Baldur's Gate III. Early access, so, full release maybe even more than a year away. I don't mind.
Just picked it up. I never played any of the previous games but I really enjoyed Divinity: Original Sin 2, so figured I would have a look. Played up until getting off the ship so far. Started with a Wood Elf Rogue. It seems a little more weird than your average fantasy with elves, dwarves, et al, but hopefully I will get into it.

I will post up some screenies soon, though it doesn't seem as though there's a way to remove the UI. Hopefully that's added at some point. It's a good looking game for an Iso--party-RPG.