Television Peacemaker

AaronRedDevil

I will NEVER get tired of that intro. Dancing is so bad it’s entertaining. I loved it. Just finished it. Amazing show. Can’t wait for S2.

Oh my god they even got Momoa and Flash for the end. I was not expecting that:lol:

Last edited:

Golden Nugget

Just binged this. This was amazing - never thought I’d like it as I wasn’t a big fan of Cena, or his character in Suicide Squad.

Definitely mine of the best Superhero shows and genuine laugh out loud moments in the show.
James Gunn is terrific

United in sin

Just binged this. This was amazing - never thought I’d like it as I wasn’t a big fan of Cena, or his character in Suicide Squad.

Definitely mine of the best Superhero shows and genuine laugh out loud moments in the show.
James Gunn is terrific
Gunn is so unique. DC did well getting him on some of their projects, they really needed it

Andersons Dietician

I genuinely hated the latest SuicideSquad so wasn’t holding out much hope for this, however how wrong was I. Loved it. It is what it’s supposed to be ridiculous but yet somehow the character development really brings it through.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Really solid show. Glad it's been renewed.

I think the boys and titans (First two seasons) are better for me though.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
A lot of great moments in each episode. Unfortunately Cena, whilst doing a great job with the acting, doesn't really have the physique for a superhero. I look like that the morning after a night out and I’ve barely worked out in a year. He’d be the smallest guy in most commercial gyms. There’s nothing impressive there. Not for a superhero.

Ekeke

A lot of great moments in each episode. Unfortunately Cena, whilst doing a great job with the acting, doesn't really have the physique for a superhero. I look like that the morning after a night out and I’ve barely worked out in a year. He’d be the smallest guy in most commercial gyms. There’s nothing impressive there. Not for a superhero.
wat

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Funny. For the unaware, that was my post from the Batman thread about Pattison. I think what’s funnier though is the attempt to draw any parallel between Pattison and Cena. Now that’s comedy.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Funny. For the unaware, that was my post from the Batman thread about Pattison. I think what’s funnier though is the attempt to draw any parallel between Pattison and Cena. Now that’s comedy.
Every time you're passive aggressive your willy shrinks by half an inch.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Every time you're passive aggressive your willy shrinks by half an inch.
I don’t do passive aggressive. If aggression is required I go straight there, skipping the passive phase. You can take my words at face value. It was funny, and the rest of the post was very literal, explaining the notoriety of my post in the Batman thread for those that might not be aware, as those two evidently weren’t. Seeing as they didn’t pick up on your joke, I was trying to lend you a helping hand. As we both know, the best jokes are the ones you have to explain ;)

Don’t worry, someone will be in soon who has read that thread, and then you’ll get the chuckle you were seeking. I didn’t mean to ruin it for you.

Ekeke

Would love to see Pattinson try this

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
:lol:

Andy_Cole

Brilliant

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I don’t do passive aggressive. If aggression is required I go straight there, skipping the passive phase. You can take my words at face value. It was funny, and the rest of the post was very literal, explaining the notoriety of my post in the Batman thread for those that might not be aware, as those two evidently weren’t. Seeing as they didn’t pick up on your joke, I was trying to lend you a helping hand. As we both know, the best jokes are the ones you have to explain ;)

Don’t worry, someone will be in soon who has read that thread, and then you’ll get the chuckle you were seeking. I didn’t mean to ruin it for you.
Holy shit, for once in your life you were right!
Brilliant

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal

U ok mate

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Gotta admit not cena biggest fans. His role in suicide squad is very wooden. And so does most of his role in any other movies.

But peacemaker really fits him well and he killed the role. You can emphatizes with him, and that takes skill to like an eagly loving man child wearing tight pants and funny helmet

Spoony

The People's President
I enjoyed this but I preferred The Boys and The Tick - Loved them both. Cena was good and the vibe of the show was great but I think it probably needed a stronger plot, I'm clearly in the minority here, though. I'm watching Doom Patrol next.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Childish, silly and over the top. Loved it.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Im struggling to get into this, 3 episodes in so far. I don't get what its meant to be, is it a comedy, a parody, something in between? Is Peacemaker meant to be a super hero ? I've not seen suicide squad so perhaps I'm missing something. I shall carry on watching however as there are some funny moments that have genuinely tickled me.

Ekeke

Im struggling to get into this, 3 episodes in so far. I don't get what its meant to be, is it a comedy, a parody, something in between? Is Peacemaker meant to be a super hero ? I've not seen suicide squad so perhaps I'm missing something. I shall carry on watching however as there are some funny moments that have genuinely tickled me.
He's a vigilante. Was a locked up criminal forced to go on suicide missions, thats what the suicide squad is. So when he starts episode 1 trying to get out of the hospital and be free thats what hes running from

JoaquinJoaquin

Really enjoyed this show, and had zero expectations going in, bit like The Boys on Amazon. Cena has really stepped up his level as an actor these days.

Suv666

Just finished this. One of the best shows of the year imo. Hilarious and doesn't take itself too seriously. I liked it better than The Boys.

OverratedOpinion

Stopped watching wrestling about 15 years ago and didn't watch the suicide squad so never really seen John Cena in anything but I can see why he had so much success, he is charismatic as feck.