Television Peaky Blinders

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Very good start.

Arthur is a shell of a man these days.

Amir

I'm only at the start of the second season, but I have to say this - Sam Neill, or at least the character he's playing, sounds exactly like that Snooker commentator from the BBC, I don't remember his name. It's uncanny.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Feel like I've missed a bit but when did Arthur and John get involved in the Russian business?

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
From the first episode of this season - there was a skip in time from the end of season two though.

SqueakyWeasel

That's the main reason I don't live in a mansion …
… in case the Russian Duchess I'm fecking starts running from room to room shouting for the maids to come and watch us screw. After you've chased her right round the stately home two or three times there's no energy left to do her properly :nono:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I'm confused with the scene in the toilet. You heard a crunching noise and he passed out so I thought right they broke his arm or something.. Then next scene his arms are fine but they've just drugged him up.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I'm confused with the scene in the toilet. You heard a crunching noise and he passed out so I thought right they broke his arm or something.. Then next scene his arms are fine but they've just drugged him up.
Iirc he says he's got a fractured skull at the end

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Iirc he says he's got a fractured skull at the end
Yeah he says it to Ada, but I can't believe that two standard looking men could crack a mans skull against a wall using just their hands. That must take some immense strength!

The toilet scene and the scene leading up to it with Bad Habits playing was fecking cool though. Tommy in his full peaky outfit, hat down, and a revolver in his hand.

SqueakyWeasel

Yeah he says it to Ada, but I can't believe that two standard looking men could crack a mans skull against a wall using just their hands. That must take some immense strength!

The toilet scene and the scene leading up to it with Bad Habits playing was fecking cool though. Tommy in his full peaky outfit, hat down, and a revolver in his hand.
I heard the noise too and I assumed that they had some pliers and they'd cut off his ear or something but he seemed to be physically intact. Agree about the "bad habits" track and scene though that's what makes this show so good in my opinion.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
I thought it was his cheek bone that broke.

SqueakyWeasel

Brilliant, The Wandering Jew … Alfie "Glaston" Solomans is back! :lol:

Bowie track at the beginning was nearly as :drool: as Tom Hardy's character performance! If he's not given his own back-story series off these performances it'll be a bigger crime than the one we'll no-doubt see in the next ep!

Think we've seen the PB strong-room too many times this series for it to be a co-incidence! Anything other than a double-cross, surprise ending, with the tunnellers finding the Russian's vault is bare while the boys are being simultaneously cleaned out back in Brum would be a disappointment now. Sets it all up nicely for series 4 too!

Hint of Monkey23 CCC from the Kills didn't go amiss either … reminds me, I must post a link to a SC playlist from this show on this thread at some point!

Last edited:

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
He stole that episode. Winds up Arthur, pisses on the Russians and has more quotable lines then the rest of the series combined.

I just hope Tom Hardy's star power stops them from killing him off because those two scenes were my favourites of the series.

Last edited:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Tom Hardy is brilliantly entertaining.

Not enjoyed this season as much as the previous two though.

GloryHunter07

Tom Hardy is good but, Russian Royalty, Faberge, Paedo Preist conspiracy, Churchill, wtf.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
It doesn't air until tonight? No feckin' spoilers.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
What did I spoil exactly (assume you mean me as I'm the only one that has posted recently)?

Worded it that way on purpose!
Well just with your prediction earlier in the thread followed by that post made it seem like you guessed right.

Anyway, don't reply to this haha. You'll only make it worse :P *closes Caf for rest of day*