Television Peaky Blinders

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Wait wot, there's a new series out? Is it on Netflix?

edit:
No Kirk it's not out yet, will be out on October 4.

Gee, thanks Google.

LARulz

I will still watch and is still fun overall but they really need to move on from the now ridiculous slow motion walks and crap

LARulz

Also, can Linda just feck off. Along with the kid, he's a shit actor - make him a mute

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Will have to listen to the wife as she harps on about loving me, but if she ever got the chance to get with Cylian Murphy she would.

You will never meet him and if you do, he wont give you a second glance, honey.

Last edited:

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The first episode was a tad slow but boy did things really pick up in the second. Its gotta rank among the finest episodes of the series so far and that's saying something.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
The first episode was a tad slow but boy did things really pick up in the second. Its gotta rank among the finest episodes of the series so far and that's saying something.
I agree - was one of those where you barely take a breath through it!

b82REZ

Really enjoying the season so far, but didn't realise episode 2 had aired on the monday. I was well confused during the previously on bit. I assume that was a one off because of the bank holiday?

King7Eric

Really enjoying the season so far, but didn't realise episode 2 had aired on the monday. I was well confused during the previously on bit. I assume that was a one off because of the bank holiday?
Yup.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I've never seen it. I just downloaded all the eps. so far. I'm not sure when I'll watch as I just started watching Agents of SHIELD from series one.

evil_geko

I've never seen it. I just downloaded all the eps. so far. I'm not sure when I'll watch as I just started watching Agents of SHIELD from series one.
SHIELD gets better from season to season, I almost gave up at Season 1 but it gets MUCH better later on.

Regarding Peaky Blinders, this season is kinda strange to me, don't know why, some strange and unusual character directions for some.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
SHIELD gets better from season to season, I almost gave up at Season 1 but it gets MUCH better later on.

Regarding Peaky Blinders, this season is kinda strange to me, don't know why, some strange and unusual character directions for some.
I watched the first 4 or so series before but then lost track so am starting again.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So the black cat was actually just Michael all along. Expected a bigger finale to be honest, as I'm guessing he didn't kill himself.

King7Eric

He's already staked his claim to take over though?

Do you mean you don't think he was behind shooting the sniper?
Only 5 people knew the exact details and Michael wasn't one of them (neither was Finn). Arthur, Aberama, Johnny Dogs and Charlie were the only ones other than Tommy who knew where the sniper would be, though I guess Alfie may have known as well.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Only 5 people knew the exact details and Michael wasn't one of them (neither was Finn). Arthur, Aberama, Johnny Dogs and Charlie were the only ones other than Tommy who knew where the sniper would be, though I guess Alfie may have known as well.
I think the black cat only related to someone wanting his spot at the top?

But on the betrayal - did Finn not know?

King7Eric

I think the black cat only related to someone wanting his spot at the top?

But on the betrayal - did Finn not know?
Finn had already left when Tommy revealed the exact details of the plan to the rest. It's one of Arthur, Johhny, Charlie and maybe Alfie who betrayed him.

I wouldn't rule out Arthur even though he appears the most unlikely. He's was practically pleading with Tommy to leave this life and he may we'll have taken matters into his own hand.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Not as good as previous seasons but I prefer it over the last one. At least they're not getting trapped into villain of the season.
I believe it was the Titanics doing the work. They've already shown the black car of the bar keeper, I reckon there's more informants including the football guy but I also believe that Michael is part of it with his wife and Finn has joined with Michael already, hence him letting the football lad know. so there will be a civil war with the Blinders next season involving the Titanics and the Irish mob running out of Boston who will be Michaels enforcers involved in the heroin distribution. Nice to see Alfie. I'd have preferred they left him dead though.

JoaquinJoaquin

This season was awful I thought. Nearly every episode was 50 minutes of boredom and 10 minutes action.

King7Eric

This season was awful I thought. Nearly every episode was 50 minutes of boredom and 10 minutes action.
It was setting the scene for the next season. The stage is set for a Peaky civil war, especially with Tommy unraveling and Arthur being perpetually an inch away from losing it.

I think the Mosley plot will be resolved in the first couple of episodes next season ( since they can't kill him off) and then we'll see the Shelby's go at it against one another.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I thought there were some great moments, but it didn't amount to much.

Feels like more of a break in a longer season, which it essentially is by the looks of it.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Great finale, great cast, great writing and the dress and prop department are top drawer. Paul Anderson (Arthur) its fecking unbelievable, he is so absurdly violent but not once do I think he is over the top, plays a psychotic well.

LARulz

The idea of a character coming back from the dead when it's blatant fan service normally pisses me off BUT Alfie I will gladly make an exception for. His line of "I am going to stand in my own shadow" cracked me up

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Great finale, great cast, great writing and the dress and prop department are top drawer. Paul Anderson (Arthur) its fecking unbelievable, he is so absurdly violent but not once do I think he is over the top, plays a psychotic well.
Made me intrigued to look him up. Seems like one of those where he's just perfect for the role. His natural voice and mannerisms are already there, it just needs turning up a notch. But yeah great acting nonetheless.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The idea of a character coming back from the dead when it's blatant fan service normally pisses me off BUT Alfie I will gladly make an exception for. His line of "I am going to stand in my own shadow" cracked me up
Felt like a bit of a let down in a way. It could've been done with more drama, but he was just there. I love the character but again, he wasn't his usual charismatic self.