Pedro Neto

Infra-red

Struggle to understand why we wouldn’t pay the extra 15-20m and get the better player who we have been targeting for 4 years during a summer he most certainly will be sold.
I wonder if the reports suggesting we've somewhat cooled our interest in Sancho, are related to the reports linking him with a move to Liverpool.

We're also (according to James Ducker) not keen to get involved in a bidding war for Haaland, which again might be a little bit of "never wanted him anyway" face saving.

pascell

I wonder if the reports suggesting we've somewhat cooled our interest in Sancho, are related to the reports linking him with a move to Liverpool.

We're also (according to James Ducker) not keen to get involved in a bidding war for Haaland, which again might be a little bit of "never wanted him anyway" face saving.
Oh god no, he'd be great for them

TheReligion

Abusive
Out for a long time with knee injury. Needs surgery and will miss the Euros.

Real shame and will probably kill any move for him too.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That's less of a chance of Portugal doing something this summer. Shame for the lad. Maybe Wolves sell him cheaper now...

city-puma

Mentioned as a knee cap injury, probably not as serious as ACL? Bad luck for such a young, promising player.

Moiraine

I was looking for his name in Portuguese squad but found out he us injured. Such a shame, was really looking forward to see him in Euros

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Sorry for abit of a random bump but just wondered if anyone has been following his progress since coming back from injury. He always looked to me like one of the most exciting top prospects in the league on the LW/RW. Would he be still be worth a cheeky bid or does he need an injury free campaign?