Peep Show

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
Yeah, it's great stuff, and I only got season 3 recently. Shame Alan Johnson doesn't get as much coverage but Big Suze gives me crippling stiffies so it's progressing nicely, can't wait for season 4

Sam

Brilliant comedy.

Can't wait for tonight.

didsbury1982

I fecking love peep show, almost as much as Alan Partridge but not quite. I'm in tonight because of the early kick off tomorrow so i'll get a few cans and some weed in and watch that!

starman

FFS, I was just watching it, I left the room for a minute and my mates girlfriend committed a despicable act.......she turned the channel over to Johnathan Ross! :mad:
I like my mate but I think I am gonna have to knock some sense into him!

Brophs

The One and Only
"If she spanners me, I'll kick off." Classic:lol:

vanthaman

Winner
i have series 1 - 3 on dvd

watched first 2 eps, thought it was shit, i was completely wasted at the time of viewing tho, so ill give it ago again soon

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
:lol:

it is still going strong, such a superb show.

Brophs

The One and Only
It's gotten to the point where Peep Show is one of only 3 or four things worth watching on tv. Am I the only one who prefers the net/books to watching the shite that masquerades as tv shows nowadays? Along with Entourage and The Office, it's one of the only good shows still on tv. Even Scrubs has gone shit lately.

RIP The West Wing/Studio 60/Soprano's/The Office(UK)/Extras,

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
It's gotten to the point where Peep Show is one of only 3 or four things worth watching on tv. Am I the only one who prefers the net/books to watching the shite that masquerades as tv shows nowadays? Along with Entourage and The Office, it's one of the only good shows still on tv. Even Scrubs has gone shit lately.

RIP The West Wing/Studio 60/Soprano's/The Office(UK)/Extras,
I agree completely. Not seen Entourage though.

I do like House, Curb and 30 Rock at the moment.

Actually, I think 30 Rock may be the best thing ever on channel 5 (maybe The Shield).

I_live_cement

Cat freak

Actually, I think 30 Rock may be the best thing ever on channel 5 (maybe The Shield).
When does 30 Rock start again? Alec Baldwin is a very underrated comic actor.

Brophs

The One and Only

Ah yes, I forgot Curbed, not seen the other two, must give them a look. Entourage is mint btw, absolutely brilliant.