Pep’s mother has passed away from Covid-19

iHicksy

Twitter brings out the dumbest in almost every teams fanbase sadly and the worst in football support in general, its being able to do stuff like this on twitter with no punishment that has sadly seen idiots do dumb things in stadiums on the rise. Just ignore the idiots and know 99.9% of football fans are good folk.
The older I get the more I realise (With Covid-19, Brexit etc) that the majority of people in the world and this country are absolute idiots. It's not so much that twitter brings out the idiot in people. It's that social media has given every idiot a platform to spew vile hatred and ignorance and it makes you acutely aware of just how many there really are.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Ah that's sad... commiserations to Pep and family.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
That's everyone's worst nightmare right now and being apart from her must make it so much worse. Awful news. RIP :(

Amerifan

Sorry to hear this. Wishing him and his family my condolences.

Infra-red

So sad to hear, wish him all the best in this time of grief.

Twitter comments have been absolutely abhorrent. It's puzzling that so many people aren't able to separate football and life.
Really? What have they been saying.

Actually, scratch that, I don't want to know. F*cking twats.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Radomir Antić too. The only coach to have managed all three of Barca, Real & Atlético.

crossy1686

career ending
Actually really sad news, and it's not even like he can travel to see family or her, and they'll be no funeral for weeks. Hard to get any form of closure at a time like this.

Zlatattack

So sad. RIP.

We've had quite a few deaths in our community recently - it's really depressed my parents.