Pep: “I’d like more fans to come Saturday”

Nicolarra90

I just gave you my definition.
I did not say there is the definition of genius, and that was precisely my point. I gave one after that.

A sport is a sport, it’s funny how some people think it’s important. It’s just a distraction to me, it doesn’t make me live.
And I feel I have learned more about life after reading a good book then watching a game.
I feel attached to United but I have 3 kids, a wife and a job I like so I don’t fell it’s that important.

What is so important to you about football ?
I don’t see any invention that change something for human kind about it.

You don’t like Van Gogh, right, but that’s not the point. He invented a new way to paint, that’s why he is a genius, not because someone like it or not.
Too much text kid

Fingeredmouse

I did not say there is the definition of genius, and that was precisely my point. I gave one after that.

A sport is a sport, it’s funny how some people think it’s important. It’s just a distraction to me, it doesn’t make me live.
And I feel I have learned more about life after reading a good book then watching a game.
I feel attached to United but I have 3 kids, a wife and a job I like so I don’t fell it’s that important.

You don’t like Van Gogh, right, but that’s not the point. He invented a new way to paint, that’s why he is a genius, not because someone like it or not.
How admirably sophisticated and intellectual you are.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
That City match day program :lol:
First I “only” saw the embarrassing graphs and description on my phone.
Only now I have clicked on the tweet to read it fully and saw the crowd trivia text at the bottom.
Bloody hell, this is extremely bad to worse. A very poor and desperate attempt to “prove” that City have fans.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
City were never considered a huge club. They were not part of the old pre PL 'big 5'.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

You may feel you are looking at the bigger picture, but I don't think you are. You present a very subjective take. As an aside, why are you signed up to a football forum participating in discussion if it's not important to you?

giggs-beckham

Clueless
« A » definition, not The definition.
I have a master in philosophy, so I do not tend to call a football manager a genius.
I will reserve this term to someone who invented something which contribute to the evolution of the human race. This can be art, science, philosophy or something more practical as what have done some politicians for their people (in terms of laws and social evolution).

So no, even Ferguson is not a genius for me, even if he is one of the best ever at what he did.
Can football be art?

::sonny::

In 2009 they had club shop in the city centre, always empty, dunno if it still exist

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I sense his time is coming to an end at City. They need him more than he needs them and for him to put up with silly criticism over a press conference has to be annoying. I thought I heard a snide question asked after the match about attendance too. How do you treat the guy who brought this much success like a fool.

Wheato

:lol:
Everything that Gary James produces is hilarious.

“In 1906, Earnest Melville was a centre back for the Red Devil’s. They stole this nickname from Salford Rugby club. He was 1792 millimetres tall. Nathan Ake is 1997 millimetres tall. Which is considerably taller. I don’t have a willy.”

Last edited:

padr81

Supports
Man City
I couldn't believe my eyes when I read it. @padr81 not you too man. You're a decent poster. Don't go full Bluemoon. Never go full Bluemoon. :(
Shit man, I've been away for awhile sorting some personal stuff out, I can only apologize for that, was stupid drunk when I wrote it. Apologies to you and all Liverpool fans on the forum who had to read that shit. That's some horrible shit to say and not cool, honestly seeing it back I'm surprised I'm not banned. fecking hell I actually can't believe I typed that... hugely sorry.