'Pep' Guardiola sack watch

yan man utd

Pep looks like he has lost interest. Still picking Fernandinho at CB when he had otamendi- basically handed the title to liverpool. Pep looks bored and that’s the difference between him and Klopp who looks like he has a rocket up him - as do his players who run like they have limitless fuel. Let’s face it - it’s a workman like Liverpool - 2 or 3 top players inc van dyke and salah but under any other manager none of the rest would stand out. You have to hand it to Klopp- unfortunately!

Irrational.

He's a goner. He'll implode and go on another sabbatical before taking on the PSG job where he can be made to feel like a 'genius' once again with the meagre talents of Mbappe and Neymar.

Based Adnan

Chequebook manager. Most of his signings are shite but he gets away with it due to the sheer volume of players brought in.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Was hoping they’d do us a favour against Chelsea. It’s our own fault for our crap mid season form
It is, we must keep in mind that we've no-one to blame but ourselves. Still a pain though, we could have done with at least a draw tonight.

I wonder what he's thinking now about his future. Surely being at a club dicing with a real CL ban must be fecking his head, it's the one he wants most of all.

Bwuk

City need a rebuild, a lot of aging players or players who aren’t good enough.

Wonder if Pep fancies it or if he’ll leave.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I can see him leaving very soon. I think he’s bored at City now, if they win the CL
he will walk away.

I would like to see him in Italy

Foxbatt

He is going to bugger off to PSG and he will get into the cl semis and lose and three years later he will bugger off somewhere.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Lost 8 with 7 remaining. They may well still be 2nd but they've had a pretty terrible league campaign. Fingers crossed they get booted out of the CL too.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why would any United fan want him to leave? Guaranteed titles for Liverpool for the foreseeable future if that happens.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Not even giving them any fight until the end. Worst title defence ever.

El Jefe

Pep can be such a clown at times, he's too 'smart' for his own good. In 2017/18 he created arguably the best team this league has seen and the very next season he changes what worked so well. Sane Aguero Sterling was unreal but he decided to change this to accommodate Sterling on the left. Now he faces losing Sane on the cheap or for free with no replacement on the market better than Sane.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I just want to type Pep Guardiola is my idol, there's something satisfying about it.

Falcow

Where are all those now who were wanking themselves silly over city's succession planning, long term planning, transfer strategy etc? With Aguero crocked and Silva leaving and an already shit defence, they need serious surgery.

If KDB leaves they will struggle for top 4.

Wonderful isn't it.

edcunited1878

Soriano, Begiristain, their chief scouts, and Pep have some work and money (maybe) to spend if they don't want to get sucked into a Top 4 battle next season.

The defensive shortcomings cannot all be on Pep as he's not the only identifying (crap) defenders and/or not replacing them. Mendy, Zinchenko, Stones, Otamendi, a CM to replace David Silva's squad spot (Foden should be playing a lot more next year), and a class center forward/striker is in need. Also probably need to identify a proper leader within the group as Fernandinho and David Silva aren't the driving force that Kompany was all those years.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
There was that one team that finished 7th in their title defence.
Well if you compare Moyes to Guardiola and him taking over from Fergie similar to Pep spending millions to improve his title winning side as same type of title defence, then OK.

RC89

Well if you compare Moyes to Guardiola and him taking over from Fergie similar to Pep spending millions to improve his title winning side as same type of title defence, then OK.
Well, if you want to consider the worst title defence, then yeah, okay.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I have to say I thought City were really good in their other 2 games and with that huge squad they’d do some damage after the restart.... Ped is definitely staying until he wins a CL or gets beaten in a final. He’s done a pretty good job really overall, He has Foden and Bernardo to replace silva and it Wouldn’t surprise me at all to see them in for haaland the next time he looks like he’s wanting to move to replace Kun. This year Liverpool just play with too much intensity for the teams that try and dig in and draw or knick a win on the counter. They’ve been great away from home too so fair play (the absolute cnuts) the best signing anyone’s made post Fergie is Liverpool with Klopp. We totally missed a trick there.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s an awful season when you consider the resources and advantages that he has over every other team.

They cheated to lose 8 times in the league with 7 games left.

People can defend it all you want, but when you have such a massive head start over every other team, you are expected to win, and they haven’t even come close.

It’s a CL to save the season now.

yan man utd

Freak season. Liverpool are good but they are not that much better than the rest of the top six - look at spurs, city, Chelsea, Arsenal and United. No wonder Leicester are up there... they’ve all been off and Liverpool have been bang on it and bang on form, with momentum after an inspiring if a little lucky Champions league run. Credit where credit is due, but I expect much more competition next season...

Irrational.

Surely he's fecking off to PSG this summer.

He's got a broken squad, he can't compete with Klopp and he's been found out tactically on several occasions this season. Plus no CL for the next two seasons if the ban is upheld.

He's got a whole rebuild on his hands and he's not that kind of manager. What he needs to succeed is a ready-made world class squad and unlimited finances, and City can't offer him either at this present moment.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Pep can be such a clown at times, he's too 'smart' for his own good. In 2017/18 he created arguably the best team this league has seen and the very next season he changes what worked so well. Sane Aguero Sterling was unreal but he decided to change this to accommodate Sterling on the left. Now he faces losing Sane on the cheap or for free with no replacement on the market better than Sane.
Pep’s decision to kick Sane out of the starting 11 still baffles me. Bernardo is not as good as Sane on the wing and his style of play is more suited to midfield. It didn’t make any sense.

Also, Rodri does not have the athleticism to play the same role as Fernandinho.

Eddy_JukeZ

You need competition in the squad otherwise it can get complacent or stagnant. They won the league the following season anyways.

Eddy_JukeZ

Just another legacy boost for SAF.

Won 3 straight league titles not once, but twice.

Fts 74

How the mighty have fallen.

All we heard 12 months ago was their the greatest team of all time.

I don't think he's going to have the money to throw around like he has in the past.

Lose the CAS case, he'll struggle to hold on to top players, win the case their hardly gonna spend 200m after getting away with cheating and the current climate with clubs talking about not spending as much.

Interesting times ahead for for city.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Pep looks like he has lost interest. Still picking Fernandinho at CB when he had otamendi- basically handed the title to liverpool. Pep looks bored and that’s the difference between him and Klopp who looks like he has a rocket up him - as do his players who run like they have limitless fuel. Let’s face it - it’s a workman like Liverpool - 2 or 3 top players inc van dyke and salah but under any other manager none of the rest would stand out. You have to hand it to Klopp- unfortunately!
I suspect he has lost interest tonight because they found out the result of their ban appeal.