Gaming Persona 5 (PS4 | PS Plus Collection)

esmufc07

Cried while watching Titanic
Scout
Persona games get a lot of spin offs. 4 had a dancing game and 2 fighting ones as well.

But as a main game there's only really one original and one enhanced edition with more content and QOF improvement (Royal).

These spin offs are mostly canon but they don't affect the main story itself in any way. They just happen after the events of the main game.
Thanks!

siw2007

Was planning to try the Steam version. Beside if the Steam version ends up having high sales maybe it will convince them to bump up more Personas on PC.
Forgot about steam version, that’s probs a good choice too.

Moby

Dick who hates the homeless
I just finished the true ending on the base persona 5 run I had been doing and absolutely loved the final arc. I am glad I looked up online on how to get there and not end the game after finishing the final palace as it was the best fights the game had. The final fight was super long but the persona reveal at the end was totally worth it.

Absolutely brilliant game overall. So much praise regarding the art design, music, combat mechanics and different themes of all the palaces that are like their own mini games. Story was pretty good as well.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Never played the game but watched the whole walkthrough by JohneAwesome. Really enjoyed the game throughout but thought the romance scenes were a bit weird.

Moby

Dick who hates the homeless
Never played the game but watched the whole walkthrough by JohneAwesome. Really enjoyed the game throughout but thought the romance scenes were a bit weird.
There is definitely some story content and a lot of dialogue sequences that are quite cheesy but you can pretty much skip all of that and it doesn't impact that actual gameplay. I started doing that when I was further along in the game and it made the experience a lot better. Basically you mainly focus on actual combat and getting through the palaces and only some bits of daytime story which are important.

I finished the true final ending with 108 hours which would have been 120 had I been sat reading every single dialogue and off topic sequences. But apart from that it's a super fun game.