Gaming PES 21

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Depends a lot on how you set the team up and having players that suit how you play. I was generally getting to 60+ goals in the league even in the first season but mostly by knowing in advance what set up worked for me and what players to buy/use.

Even then there's still the odd games you just aren't allowed to win. For example every single one against Liverpool. For some reason this game thinks Origi is the greatest footballer of all time.
Yeah, like with every PES scripting can be annoying, especially conceeding in last two or three minutes, where trying to defend at all costs and leaving the joystick aside makes no difference when computer unlocks his superpowers.

Been doing some googling when I posted here, and the only thing that helped me a lot so far is watching the team spirit while picking players and formation before the game. For example, making Bruno captain instead of Maguire raises the team spirit by 4, which is a lot. I completely forgot about team spirit, luckily someone posted about that on some site, and players play far better when it's around 95 than below 90.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Team spirit is important yes and I believe it's partly based on the Hegelian idea of a similar name. Basically Konami saw what EA were doing in Ultimate Team and decided instead to apply a feature where each player's ability to perform to their maximum capacity is based on their own unique ontological understanding of the world as it is, according to all the collective shifts that precede their understanding of reality and all the things that dwell within.

Legend has it that Hegel himself once visited Konami HQ and did a 30-minute PowerPoint presentation where he outlined the notion that social intercourse is dictated by a sense of self-understanding built on shared social values, which, of course, are then perceived internally by each individual as they grow and learn to adjust to the world. Accordingly the designers of PES decided that each player would have a perceived understanding of how well they can kick the ball, run and all the general shit that comprises playing football based on the player who is captain in any given match. Very clever, if you ask me.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
So Pesuniverse is releasing their V9 options file for the PS4 and aside from tons of player stat updates especially for young players, it also updates team tactics as per some renowned modder called Klashman, which will supposedly be big for anyone playing ML as every opponent you face will have fluid formations and hence be much more interesting to play.

So there go my two current ML saves (United and Brighton) :lol: to be fair I haven't touched them in awhile