Peterson, Harris, etc....

Tarrou

as much as I've always hated the cnut I don't judge him too much for anything he's spewed post break-down, as he's clearly just lost the plot at this point

it would be nice if the world just collectively decided he didn't exist anymore

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I got his argument about pronouns being made into law, which was what got him famous, and maybe there's a soft spot given I graduate from UofT, but boy oh boy has he become a wack job.

Tarrou

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...tter&utm_source=reddit.com#Echobox=1662106196

“We based that character on this insane man, Jordan Peterson, who is this pseudo-intellectual hero to the incel community,” Wilde said.

She further explained the incels as a community of “disenfranchised, mostly white men, who believe they are entitled to sex from women”.

“They believe that society has now robbed them – that the idea of feminism is working against nature, and that we must be put back into the correct place,” Wilde added.

NotThatSoph

I can't figure out how to direct link, but this video message from Peterson to the Twitter boss is amazing.

Trequarista10

I am slightly surprised Ronaldo would be interested in Jordan Peterson. Ronaldo always seemed largely disinterested in any kind of social or political issue, like getting upset when asked about FIFA corruption and saying his teammates don't talk about it, they talk about shoes and watches.

Also, as I'm here, might as well confirm that I think JP is a complete nut job and charlatan now. It's a shame, because his early stuff was very good, referring specifically to his lectures (the actual psychology lectures in his Uni classes, filmed before he shot to fame, not the entertainment lectures he has done since on a broader range of subjects). He's lost his mind completely.

Bobski

I am slightly surprised Ronaldo would be interested in Jordan Peterson. Ronaldo always seemed largely disinterested in any kind of social or political issue, like getting upset when asked about FIFA corruption and saying his teammates don't talk about it, they talk about shoes and watches.

Also, as I'm here, might as well confirm that I think JP is a complete nut job and charlatan now. It's a shame, because his early stuff was very good, referring specifically to his lectures (the actual psychology lectures in his Uni classes, filmed before he shot to fame, not the entertainment lectures he has done since on a broader range of subjects). He's lost his mind completely.
Probably at a Narcissist convention. Definitely not ta Narcissists Anonymous.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I can't figure out how to direct link, but this video message from Peterson to the Twitter boss is amazing.

I just spent 5 minutes figuring out who he sounds like. A constipated Steve Carell. He has to send him up some day, if it hasn't happened already.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I greatly lament the unjust prostitution of the word "literally" in online speak. Oh, really Jordan? It was LITERALLY 2 am? As opposed to what? Cnut.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Ackshually, literally has had an alternate meaning as an intensifier for literally hundreds of years. It's literally correct English.
:nervous:
You got to literally be kidding me. Well, he's still a cnut.

Beans

Supports
Neutral

I heard something of his recently where he was actually talking about psychology, the field in which he's actually an authority (imagine that), and it sounded fairly insightful and non-hysterical.

So that was a first.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Here is a recent interview between everyones favourite duo. JP and Piers Morgan. They even talk about Ronaldo!

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Mostly, mutual grievances about wokeness and lib fascism.

Also, addresses the CR7 meeting at 15:00

Gums

I just spent 5 minutes figuring out who he sounds like. A constipated Steve Carell. He has to send him up some day, if it hasn't happened already.
A bit late, but I’d even go Saul Goodman over Steve Carell. Either way, it’s a close call.