Peterson, Harris, etc....

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
I'm more confused as to how people watch him and come away from it thinking he's smart.
I think the interest in him and renown that has developed around him is mostly organic.

I haven’t paid that much attention in recent years though…indeed the only time I really read about him these days is via this thread or other online sources containing the same kind of reactions as you see here.

It still amazes me that he was deemed controversial back in the day though. And it always said more (for me at least) about those making the claim than Peterson himself.

Last edited:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
word salad nonsense.
Who knew that models aren't the same as the totality of reality? His head will explode when he finds out that models are designed to include the most (actual/likely) important causal factors involved.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
In a way, it is actually impressive for someone who is clearly very well educated and articulate to consistently talk such complete and utter bollox.
Nothing unusual about academics talking shite, he brings the added spice of being a bit unhinged too.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
It’s really weird how nearly all the dog whistle right wing snake oil salesmen are extremely overly emotional and squawking left right and centre yet are constantly banging on about ‘hysterical leftists’ etc, and telling the World to ‘man up’ and so on.

While their followers are always telling ‘woke’ liberals to ‘go cry’, ‘woke tears’ etc. Peterson and Trump are beyond menopausal in their hyper emotional yelping.

It’s a proper double think job…

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
illiterate and a prick. this is a clinical psychologist and self-help guy. hope he gets colon cancer