Peterson, Harris, etc....

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Dipping back into the Stefan well, producing this gem. It generated a sublime interaction in the replies, with one Jewish guy trying to convince the Nazis that he's white, and they should direct their hate to "n*groids" and Muslims. Open the thread for further intellectual hijinks.

Oh, and I'm a hardline right-winger. Kindly don't bring my attentions to leftwing rags like the Times of Israel. I only do conservative and libertarian media like Bongino, Breitbart, Gateway, Hannity, Tucker Carlson.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
He knows this sounds like a good point to his audience who won't apply any kind of logic, but it falls apart as soon as you realise Bernie Sanders is, in fact, not planning to keep tax money for himself.

Shinjch

Every time I see Shapiro's little face now I think of that Neill interview and it makes me smile.

Eriku

I wish I had no scruples, I bet I could carve out an idiotic little niche for myself hating on brown people and those who think poverty doesn’t have to be tied to some moral defect.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Every time I see Shapiro's little face now I think of that Neill interview and it makes me smile.
With Squeakweirdo I only every see this kid as a grown up adult.

Don't Kill Bill

According to the internet Peterson has checked himself into rehab, dependent on anti anxiety medication.

Eriku

According to the internet Peterson has checked himself into rehab, dependent on anti anxiety medication.
One shouldn’t laugh, but...

...actually, I won’t. When Shapiro gets people shouting "leave Ben alone!!!" on here for some quips, I can’t imagine it going down well if I were to pull a green smiley here.

RedTiger

Half mast
I wish I had no scruples, I bet I could carve out an idiotic little niche for myself hating on brown people and those who think poverty doesn’t have to be tied to some moral defect.
:lol: I've been thinking about this for some time now. I could make bank by shitting on minorities while having a GoFundMe complaining about how antifa and other brown people want to shit me down. I could call myself Brown Muslims for Trump.

I'm afraid my real identity would come out though and all my family and friends would disown me....but I'd be making cash money though....

caid

shrug
I feel sorry for him. Wasted a good meltdown on anti anxiety meds.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
:houllier: is that real, or just a comedic account?
Nothing comedic about it, but I'd say with 99.99% certainty that it's not run by Trump-supporting Salafis, or Muslims even.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Article about the likes of Harris, Shapiro, Peterson et al. Expecting Glenn Greenwald and his posse to be in full on drama queenish meltdown over this at some point.

Heres your boy demanding that a musician invite him on stage at his concert to rehash a twitter argument

OverratedOpinion

Heres your boy demanding that a musician invite him on stage at his concert to rehash a twitter argument

What is that actually meant to show?

I believe he is the teacher who left that mental school. He wants to debate someone? Okay.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Didn't realise this was a thread here, have become a bit obsessed with the 'Making Sense' podcast with Sam Harris. He has really interesting guests and the capacity to engage with them if not at their level, then near it which is incredible given how broad the topics are.

Do people not like him? I've heard worse things about Peterson.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Didn't realise this was a thread here, have become a bit obsessed with the 'Making Sense' podcast with Sam Harris. He has really interesting guests and the capacity to engage with them if not at their level, then near it which is incredible given how broad the topics are.

Do people not like him? I've heard worse things about Peterson.
I tried but couldn't get into his podcast because I can't stand him. He's a bad writer and holds too many hypocritical views. Also if many of his more recent views belonged to a writer who was instead, say, a Christian, he/she would be shunned as an extremist/far-right racist etc. The fact that he's an atheist and was once purported to be some type of a champion of rationality gives him some leeway. I still can't believe this guy was compared to Hitchens at some point! A travesty!