Petr Cech Signs for Hockey Team

RedCurry

He’ll do well in my opinion, provided that he’s good on skates obviously. Jordan playing baseball was another beast altogether.

Pagh Wraith

This reminds me... Never sit in room with only Czechs and Canadians. Hockey is all they will talk about.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He is a from Czech, it's their national sport...probably just a big fan of the game and fancied a try at it, why not.
Not complaining. He should have fun and enjoy retirement, because if he just stays at home and gets bored he will bankrupt and get addicted to something like a lot of ex-footballers.

He will probably do fine: he has good positioning sense and that probably is worth 90% of the keepr work in any sport that has goals.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I'm no expert, but I'm quite confident in saying that ice hockey is a very rough sport so wouldn't have necessarily thought it was good idea to into it when you're clearly worried about head injuries.

One little thing I do know about it, and it's in his favour is that teams don't tend to treat goalies the same as they do other players. It's a bit of an unwritten rule that they don't get the same sort of rough treatment. If someone does there's usually a fight afterwards with teammates sticking up for him/getting retribution so I think it's safer than playing the other positions.

Cool retirement so far what with this and playing the drums on that charity song he made.

Edit: Have a video compilation of players protecting the goalie:

Last edited: