Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JosDeVos

Supports
Neutral.
I must say I was pretty salty when Arsenal missed out on Jones back in the day as he looked an amazing prospect. It's a bit sad that it's more of a 'bullet dodged' feeling now, due to nothing but the amount of injuries he just keeps on suffering from.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I must say I was pretty salty when Arsenal missed out on Jones back in the day as he looked an amazing prospect. It's a bit sad that it's more of a 'bullet dodged' feeling now, due to nothing but the amount of injuries he just keeps on suffering from.
How salty are you now? noodlehair can test you if you like.

JoaquinJoaquin

He is an utter joke. Never progressed as a player in years (i'd argue he has even gone backwards) and never fit. Stolen a wage here for far too long.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Imagine if when he finally comes back, his physical attributes have deserted him and he's left with only his technical ability.

:lol:

Tiber

Jones gets so much shit these days. Hardly his fault that his career has been decimated by injury.

Gutted for him.

3KDré

He is not worth keeping any more. I know it cannot be entirely his fault but he is pretty useless right now.

klayton88

Jones gets so much shit these days. Hardly his fault that his career has been decimated by injury.

Gutted for him.
Then who's fault? We have the most expensive medical facility in the premiership so I doubt it's something the club are doing.

Tiber

Then who's fault? We have the most expensive medical facility in the premiership so I doubt it's something the club are doing.
Seriously?

Owning an MRI machine does not mean your players stop getting injured.

Injuries happen, Phil Jones is just fecking cursed.

klayton88

Seriously?

Owning an MRI machine does not mean your players stop getting injured.

Injuries happen, Phil Jones is just fecking cursed.
So you think a £25m medical facility with over £13m worth of equipment equates to one MRI scanner?

There is technology in there which aims to prevent injuries before they happen by monitoring muscle and tissue. My point is Phil is a bit thick. I'm not having it that it isn't mostly his fault through the things he must be doing. None of our other players have had the injury record he has and they train on the same pitches with mostly the same players and coaches. I just get the image that he goes in to tackles he shouldn't and brings it on himself. It is no coincidence our injuries throughout the team lessen when Jones is injured himself. I've read reports over the years of our players getting taken out by Phil.

Tiber

So you think a £25m medical facility with over £13m worth of equipment equates to one MRI scanner?

There is technology in there which aims to prevent injuries before they happen by monitoring muscle and tissue. My point is Phil is a bit thick. I'm not having it that it isn't mostly his fault through the things he must be doing. None of our other players have had the injury record he has and they train on the same pitches with mostly the same players and coaches. I just get the image that he goes in to tackles he shouldn't and brings it on himself. It is no coincidence our injuries throughout the team lessen when Jones is injured himself. I've read reports over the years of our players getting taken out by Phil.
Yes. Nobody has ever got hurt or sick since we started to build hospitals. It must be all Jones's fault he gets hurt.

RamblingRebel

Hitler dead!
Supports
Burnley
Hope he gets back into the team only if its to see one of his lung busting charges through the middle. Can imagine all fans will be shouting "run forest, run" now he has leg braces.

klayton88

Yes. Nobody has ever got hurt or sick since we started to build hospitals. It must be all Jones's fault he gets hurt.
Mostly not people who get paid a shit tonne of money to stay fit. Stealing a living that guy.

HoopsMcCann

I still, somehow, believe in the talented Phil Jones. Once a future United Legend per SAF.

Avoiding injuries is also a talent. He doesn't have that talent.

I'm certainly not mad at a guy, made of glass, who has shown he'll literally stick his face in front of a swinging foot to block a shot.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
We need this man back badly. Opposition players have absolute no respect for our defense. Jones would send them to the showers with a concussion at least.

iKeano

We need this man back badly. Opposition players have absolute no respect for our defense. Jones would send them to the showers with a concussion at least.
No. No matter how bad it gets, we never need Jones back!

Irrational.

We need to get rid of him and get an experienced head in.

He gives us a false impression of squad depth, when in fact he's just occupying a squad number without offering anything.

Owen Hargreaves Mk II.

Brophs

The One and Only
Yeah, if there's one thing this defensive clusterfeckery needs it's more Phil Jones.

prateik

I genuinely hope he can get a run of games and stay fit.
We need to give him all the horse placenta in the world.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I'm glad to see him back. But feck me when was the last time he played? It's a big ask to go right into the team like this

Varun

Staff
Can't be properly match fit, let's hope it goes well for him.

3KDré

Not his fault that he is always injured, but he is not even that good to be honest.

Perhaps he can step up today and prove me wrong.

Swansea 1:3 Man Utd

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Perfect return game for jones. Not under any major pressure but being able to pass it a bit with a couple of good headed clearances

And he gets two weeks to recover

Am I being naive to still have hope for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.