Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Litch

Him and Smalling have had their chance and we haven't got a decent CB between us....

Classical Mechanic

Made a mistake by losing Kane for the corner so we went behind while being the better team and got injured. Phil Jones doing what he does best.
He didn’t lose Kane, he was right next to him, it was a brilliant header, improbable to score from there. He should have jumped to put him off mind.

He was all over the place generally though and lucky not to concede a pen.

stubie

He’s a useless shite that boy!

Punish him for me Errol

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Get rid. Second game in a row against Spurs where he’s been completely out of depth.

kundalini

Terrible performance. Very fortunate not to concede a penalty. Failed to challenge Kane for his goal. Injured.

AndyJ1985

He's literally the biggest waste of space at our club. Why the feck is he still here? He's never going to stay fit and he isn't even any good. fecking sell him already, or just give him away

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Let's sell Blind and keep kamikaze idiot like Jones for another 10 years. I honestly think that's the plan here.

Bwuk

He’s absolutely dross.

Would far rather we’d kept Tuanzebe or Timbo than Jones.

Djemba-Djemba

He's a waste of fecking space .

I can't believe he's still here? 8 years of watching this utter clown feck things up for Utd.

I never want to see him play again.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I hope this was his last game here. His last 3 competitive games:
Chelsea. Lost fa cup for us
Belgium- guilty for second goal
Spurs- guilty for first goal and part guilty for second. Special mention to stupid foul for 50-50 penalty. It was stupid as it gets.
All those mistakes was stupid defending. Nothing special from attackers. Just stupid defending.

But today there were again some posters who thought that he plays good. It is his special. Playing solid and then crucial mistake. feck defender who makes mistakes in every match. I would finish this with "needs to go" but what is the point? He is here 7 seasons and how things stand, he will be here who knows how much more

slored1

I defended him after February's performance against Spurs but even I can't stand him anymore. Get rid.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Watch him get a fecking renewal so he can feck it up for whoever the feck comes after Mourinho.

Same fecking shit, different fecking year, manager, season, you call it.

eggwithsideburns

He often makes horrible mistakes or little mistakes that end up in us conceding goals. Not really what I want from a CB.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
One of the worst transfers in the history of the club. He’s just genuinely awful and nowhere near a mid-table player anymore, forget about for a title-challenging side (such as Liverpool or Man City).

MAME DIOUF 32

Always has a mistake and an injury in him. If he stayed fit all season and generally played well, he'd still directly cost you 10 goals.

vangagal

On the alternate universe, United keep Jones because United doesnt want Fergie looks stupid by that famous quote. Its the only explanation i can think of why he's still here. Blimey, 2 years away from his testimonial and its looks like it would happen sooner than him leaving United at this point.

Djemba-Djemba

In his last 3 games for club and country I make that as 3 mistakes leading to goals, one penalty given away, one obvious penalty he got away with and another injury.

Even by his low standards he's been embarrassing.

Ryan7

Shocking how he is still around. He should have been gotten rid of years ago. He will forever be injury prone and when he does play he's a liability.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Fergie got this one wrong.

feck him off to Newcastle or something, that's he's level at best.

Silas

Needs to get the feck out. He's either injured or trash 80% of the time.

Loublaze

ATLien
He's still young people! Only 26. There's lots of room for improvement. Jones has a high ceiling. He'll come good.

feck off Jones!

Un4givableB

He's still young people! Only 26. There's lots of room for improvement. Jones has a high ceiling. He'll come good.
Maybe but l doubt it, and he's been unlucky with injuries but Utd are to big a club to be waiting on a player like Jones, at his best he's not world class and we need world class at Utd.

feck off Jones!

Loublaze

ATLien
Maybe but l doubt it, and he's been unlucky with injuries but Utd are to big a club to be waiting on a player like Jones, at his best he's not world class and we need world class at Utd.

feck off Jones!
I agree. I edited the post with white text. I don't rate Jones and was poking fun at the points that are usually brought up in his defense by his most staunch supporters.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
But if Jose was a decent coach he should be able to show him how to stop being an accident waiting to happen and getting injured every 20 minutes.

I wonder how the "....no better than the players we have" line is sitting with Woodward.

Sylar

The problem is, how many clubs will want him?

And even then, losing him (despite how he is) means we are one player less, which our club seem unwilling to bring in to add.

meamth

Schoolboy error. Why did he focus on stopping Kane rather than looking at the cross? Absolute shambles of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.