Phil Jones caught saying "sacked in the morning"?

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Nope.

Looks like a cognitive bias type situation, where once its in your head he's saying "Sacked in the morning" you see it, doesn't look like he's saying it definitively.

SirAF

Ageist
There’s no way to decipher what he’s saying there ffs :lol:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Just a twitter account looking for more publicity. There's loads of things he could be saying, and he wouldn't exactly say "sacked in the morning" while sat right behind Woodward would he?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It looks like he's saying "I'm pulling the biggest con in footballing history here. A contract until 2024, what are they doing? I won't complain though, set for life despite doing nothing. Gonna get a testimonial and all. Wait, am I saying this out loud?"

Eric7C

Mark from The United Stand has always been an opportunist. Anything for clicks. This thread should be closed.

fergiesarmy1

Looks like mr Ed has told him to shut up at one point if you search our Phil on Twitter

fergiesarmy1

Woodward's looking at the person next to Jones.

Is there a different one to that one? Woodward's looking at the person next to Jones (off camera) and Jones barely reacts after Woodward speaks.
It’s a 12 second clip on Twitter (sorry I’m too old for all this social media crap) and he is definitely reacting to something Phil said and it looks like he finishes with shut up.

Next time it pans to Woodward there is Phil. Gone :lol:

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Okay I've just seen the 12 second clip. Ed Woodward is talking to a woman who's sat right next to Phil hones and Jones being Jones he just eaves in and makes an odd face as usual.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
It’s a 12 second clip on Twitter (sorry I’m too old for all this social media crap) and he is definitely reacting to something Phil said and it looks like he finishes with shut up.

Phil does look like he could rub you the wrong way.

hobbers

Looks like he says something like "that's shite/that's poor/piss poor"

And Woodward responds with.. "something-something, shut up"

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses

It seems like he says 'tell him to shut up' or 'tell that boy to shut up'

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Prob ed telling him to shut up chewing his gum like a fecking horse

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just a twitter account looking for more publicity. There's loads of things he could be saying, and he wouldn't exactly say "sacked in the morning" while sat right behind Woodward would he?
Doubt Jones is saying it, but Woodward looks pissed with off whatever he said. Looks like he told Jones to shut it