Phil Jones caught saying "sacked in the morning"?

dev1l

Could very well be the young players and not senior, who knows, neither of us, so let's not speculate.
From my little experience, usually it s the senior players who do that. Younger players are generally more open to anything

Yagami

Good post resistant
Seems such a weird thing to get worked up about. City currently have Scott Carson on their books as their third choice keeper (and Richard Wright filled the same role for years previously). Liverpool have Andy Lonergan. Paying an experienced, solid keeper a wage to have around just in case hardly seems like the worst idea in the world. I'm sure he's not on £100k a week.
I ain't worked up. I am jealous of Grant, though. Thousands of pounds a week for nout, free access to OT, and basically being paid to watch and travel to football games is the life!

Hughes35

I'm pretty sure he says "It's my turn to make breakfast in the morning".

Jones and Ed are having an affair, that's why Jones got a new contract and why Ed tells him to stop flirting as the cameras are on him.

pascell

From my little experience, usually it s the senior players who do that. Younger players are generally more open to anything
But on the flip side, some of the youngsters might not have confidence in Ole and his training methods, to help them achieve their potential. If they feel his methods are outdated, they'll want a coach who has more modern methods. Who knows, what isn't going to wash anymore is the senior players trying to push Ole out the club, how many times will they be allowed to do that without taking some burden of the responsibility? Because in my opinion, that's what a lot of our players are lacking on the pitch, taking responsibility of their own performances.

dev1l

But on the flip side, some of the youngsters might not have confidence in Ole and his training methods, to help them achieve their potential. If they feel his methods are outdated, they'll want a coach who has more modern methods. Who knows, what isn't going to wash anymore is the senior players trying to push Ole out the club, how many times will they be allowed to do that without taking some burden of the responsibility? Because in my opinion, that's what a lot of our players are lacking on the pitch, taking responsibility of their own performances.
Could be....we are all talking about hypothetical scenarios as no player actually came out and said anything.
Still I think it s older guys especially if Ole is increasing running (something that Klopp did at Liverpool). Older players,especially those who are worn out, hate running long distances.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I just saw the rest of the clip and Ed's response. At first i found all that ridiculous but now i am not so sure

fergiesarmy1

I just saw the rest of the clip and Ed's response. At first i found all that ridiculous but now i am not so sure
That he was responding to Jones I’m guessing you’ve concluded, not that weak arse leak that it was the bird that no one was taking to?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Here's a random clip of Phil getting happy slapped at school, and presumably what Woody wanted to do to him:

I’m so glad this clip is going viral. I posted this years ago and never got the credit I deserved. He was apparently a sound lad at school our Phil. Seems like a top lad.

fps

What he actually said was, "Oh no, I'm injured!"

dogwithabone

The only clear word I can see said is Woodward’s final word which is clearly ‘stop’.