Philippe Coutinho

NoPace

Do not want. Not because he's ex liverpool btw. Just think he's too much of an Ozil type.
I think positionally he'd make the most sense at Arsenal if Ozil and Ramsey do indeed leave. He could be their 10 when they play their diamond with Lacazette and Aubameyang up top, as their 10 in a 4-2-3-1 or LW/LAM in a 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-3. Suits them much better than us in all likelihood.

FujiVice

Going to Everton in the summer is the rumour. Jumble sale price.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Stopped reading at "The Sun".
Mainly because it was the end of the tweet but also because it's The Sun.

Bwuk

If they could get him playing again, Everton could be a good side. Barca hasn’t worked out at all. He was sensational at Liverpool.

Cavert-Lewin
Coutinho - James - Richarlison​

FatTails

If they could get him playing again, Everton could be a good side. Barca hasn’t worked out at all. He was sensational at Liverpool.

Cavert-Lewin
How long before someone says that you can’t have two “luxury” players in there?

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I’d have him back in an instant. We’re crying out for a creative midfielder and if he could rediscover his form from when he was here last, he’d do wonders for us. It would of course mean a slight change in tactics.

redshaw

Forgot about Coutinho for a minute

Did well for Bayern last season in the CL, wonder if they missed him a little to come off the bench.

HerrLeinad

Supports
Bayern München
How long before someone says that you can’t have two “luxury” players in there?
It would be kinda weird. I mean we loaned Coutinho to replace James in our squad and then both end up at Everton? :lol:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I’d have him back in an instant. We’re crying out for a creative midfielder and if he could rediscover his form from when he was here last, he’d do wonders for us. It would of course mean a slight change in tactics.
He’d be an asset, but he’s not an all solutions problem to our issues. We struggled plenty with him in the side to break down parked buses. What we need this summer is a clinical attacker. And for the coaching staff to tweak the setup to fit one in.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
He’d be an asset, but he’s not an all solutions problem to our issues. We struggled plenty with him in the side to break down parked buses. What we need this summer is a clinical attacker. And for the coaching staff to tweak the setup to fit one in.
I’m not saying he’d solve all our current issues, but I do think adding a midfielder that can drible and score from outside the box would make a big difference. And while I would like new striker, I don’t see us getting one unless we sell Firmino. I really would like us to get a forward who could supplement both the right and left wing, though.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Meh.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I’m not saying he’d solve all our current issues, but I do think adding a midfielder that can drible and score from outside the box would make a big difference. And while I would like new striker, I don’t see us getting one unless we sell Firmino. I really would like us to get a forward who could supplement both the right and left wing, though.
Hard pass, CB and up front has to be the priority. A midfielder after that if there’s any cash. He wouldn’t be anywhere near the top of the list.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think he would be a steal at that price, for any club.

Barcelona is a mess. I think it would be a really smart purchase.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Hard pass, CB and up front has to be the priority. A midfielder after that if there’s any cash. He wouldn’t be anywhere near the top of the list.
Agreed. I think he’s a luxury player and Klopp has built a team reliant on the system more than individuals. We already saw that system start to break down when Van Dijk was fit earlier in the season which further proves that our system is more important than any individual player.

Coutinho would break that down imo. I don’t see where he fits now.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Fair enough. I disagree, but that’s the beauty of the sport, I suppose. For me, a creative midfielder and someone to supplement Salah and Mane would be my choice.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Astonishingly bad transfer.
Scored twice and helped knock Barcelona out of the CL in an absolute hammering of a tie whilst he was still their player. I don’t think there’s a bigger possible L to take on a transfer.

jesperjaap

Cavert-Lewin
Yes it seems long forgotten just how good he was at Liverpool due to there success since and him not playing at that level, he was arguably the best player in the league for a spell. Think Everton or a similar club would be the ideal move for him and a great purchase for that club too