Pick a winner. Random dream teams

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Hope this is ok to post here, just a bit of fun.

My mini me who is ten just came up to me asking me to pick a winner from a few random teams he made that actually made me laugh, it was a hard choice. He makes about forty a day mind! :lol:

As you’re all well versed in assessing teams and formations here I thought maybe if anyone was bored enough or had two minutes to pick their semi final winners and maybe overall.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Team 1 on both the sheets to win the semis.

And a 10 year old did that? :eek:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Team 1 on the first list. There’s too many goals in it, and the Davies brothers probably won’t be able to completely secure the middle of the pitch, which is the obvious point.

Probably the first one on the second list as well. I really love defence and midfield base of the opposing team, but they need another striker next to Cavani.

Can’t decide on the overall winner at the moment.

He should sign up here :)

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Haha, thanks all for your input, hes well happy with.
I was thinking the team with rijkaard would be the hardest to break down but were lacking in attack. Mbappes team has Lehman in goals! :lol:

@GodShaveTheQueen yes ten, and absolutely football mad, more than happy to sit and watch old games and players with me :)

@harms thank you for that break down :) yes he’s itching for a go of a draft I always show him them.

@Edgar Allan Pillow shocking I know!! Like I said though, there’s hundreds of those teams here including United legend matches of course haha I just laughed at these as they were quite an even match up with totally random players

thanks all