Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang | Performances

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Awful. He doesn’t even give a shit. People criticise Ronaldo but one thing you can never fault him on, regardless of his wages, is his fight and leaving it all out on the pitch. Auba is phoning it in week after week.

SAFMUTD

He just doesn't give a feck after he signed the new contract. Should be called from the fans

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Awful. He doesn’t even give a shit. People criticise Ronaldo but one thing you can never fault him on, regardless of his wages, is his fight and leaving it all out on the pitch. Auba is phoning it in week after week.
please don't mention Ronaldo the GOAT with Aubameyang a mid table footballer

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Him and Lacazette are just a waste of time. Must be on about 300k between them if not more.

Alexander Izak would be a very good signing for them if they could tempt him from Spain so that's the sort they should target once they get mass wages off the books.
Didn’t Aubameyang sign a new deal over 300k?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

Pep's Suit

He's a joke, really. Just like that whole club. Him, Lacazette and Xhaka should have been moved in last two years but they're still there, earning ridiculous money.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Wonder what the gremlin did

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
First Özil, now Auba. Arsenal are getting fleeced.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
He's a joke, really. Just like that whole club. Him, Lacazette and Xhaka should have been moved in last two years but they're still there, earning ridiculous money.
Lacazette's contract is up in the summer & he'll leave then, Auba will leave when his contract is up 12 months later. Arsenal will sign a new starting striker in the next 6 months or so.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Didn't Auba get dropped for something like this a while back too?

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Ollie Watkins
He'll probably be on the radar, big Arsenal fan as well. Other names I've seen mentioned are Vlahovic, Calvert-Lewin & Jonathan David. Hardly an eye catching list, but I suppose that's where we are as a club.

TheReligion

Abusive
He'll probably be on the radar, big Arsenal fan as well. Other names I've seen mentioned are Vlahovic, Calvert-Lewin & Jonathan David. Hardly an eye catching list, but I suppose that's where we are as a club.
Those three are better than anything you have currently to be honest

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Those three are better than anything you have currently to be honest
Think they are certainly more rounded and more suited to the 'lone striker' role more than both Auba & Lacazette. Our attacking play isn't great, & I think in part that too often we can't get them into the game, or they struggle to hold the ball up & moves break down too easy. A bit of physicality & mobility certainly wouldn't go amiss.

Robertd0803

So he returned late and fell foul of isolation rules so he was dropped? Am I reading that right?

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
So his punishment for being late to work is not having to work?

Should be made to clean the toilets down the local Indian with a toothbrush.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Another example of the risk of giving long term contracts to 30 yrs+ players.

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
Himself and Laca are an albatross around the neck for the club. Having 2 big fee strikers on big contracts where neither of them is particularly good at playing with the ball at feet (Auba is/was a world class finisher) has really held the club back especially over the last couple of seasons. Laca will be leaving soon while I guess we will have to sit out Auba and hope he digs out some form as he’s here till the end of his contract.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Maybe it was not the best way I chose, but everyone knows that Auba is crazy – and yes, I’m a crazy kid, hahahaha! I’ve made mistakes, but never with malice.
From 2018. It's a lifestyle.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Isak is the one to get. He'd be tempted given Odegaard's form is picking up now I reckon.

Lee565

Thank god Mourinho ain't still at united, he would probably be tempted to burden the club with a new version of alexis sanchez

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Isak is the one to get. He'd be tempted given Odegaard's form is picking up now I reckon.
I can't quite work out how good Isak is going to be. Got all the raw materials, & probably has the highest ceiling, but feel he's the 1 your not quite sure how it's going to go for him.