Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang | Performances

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
He is quality when he is motivated. He will do really well in Barcelona. He wants to prove people wrong, at least for the rest of this season.
If he can play like this for this season and the next I would be more than happy. It'd be enough time to fix our finances and look for a younger replacement.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I can see logic in this. Auba surely obsolete now at Barca on massive wages and with Lewandowski so they'll certainly be offering him around a few clubs.

What's Chelsea plan for actual CF position, just rotate between Havertz/Sterling/Pulisic? Of course some games false 9 will work very well but other times you need real focal point upfront. I know Broja is there but he's not ready to be regular striker for Chelsea.

cyberman

No way he leaves, calling it now. Barca will find it difficult to move all these players

Idxomer

Started very well for Barca but then faltered near the end.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Don't think this makes sense for Chelsea other than a loan move with an option to buy or something.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Wait, hasn't he been there for like 6 months?
Given Barcelona’s difficult financial situation at the time of completing the transfer, Aubameyang agreed to forego a large portion of his salary, accepting just €2 million for this season.
However, the aforementioned report makes a shocking revelation that the former Arsenal captain’s wages will rise up to as high as €18 million for the upcoming season.
It would mean that Aubameyang would be charging Barcelona a massive sum of €20 million for a season and a half.
The former Borussia Dortmund striker signed a contract with the Blaugrana that runs until the summer of 2025. However, it includes a clause that would allow both parties to terminate their partnership as early as 2023.
Not sure how much truth there is in that or how that clause works but you'd understand if they sent him back to London on the first plane if they can avoid paying him 18M this season.
It would be funny seeing how they absolutely milked his arrival on their social media, he's everywhere and at the first occasion they get rid.

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
He is a great striker. I'd rather keep him. But he came for free so whatever he wants should be granted.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He is a special character but I would take him because he is genuinely good striker. The only issue being that he needs to some man-management and I guess feel the love.

mu4c_20le

Short term? Sure. He has a point to prove after getting ostracized by the little emperor at the Emirates.

Elcabron

I'd take him. We need a player who can score goals especially if Ronaldo leaves. Morata is no use.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Great player when he is motivated. However I doubt he will leave Barcelona. The weather and the culture of that city are hard to resist.

Uniquim

Would genuinely dislike it if this guy joined United. There were so many bad choices on his part before he lost captaincy at Arsenal, and leaving the club.
Exactly the type of player we do not need.

Castia

Currently watching the Arsenal thing on Amazon and they‘re generally delighted at releasing him on a free to Barce.

Feck that.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
It’s getting good now they’re currently in feb and starting to blow top 4

Its a good watch tbh I’ve enjoyed it
I was thinking that alright. It would be good because they didnt make top four. A bit like AFTV after they lose.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
If this happens then we have officially turned to the new generation Arsenal.

Tallis

He needs to be motivated to perform. I am not sure if our current situation is the right environment for him

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Sure he's in his mid 30s but he'd a good short term option to replace the striker in his mid 30s who was a good short term option to replace the striker in his mid 30s who was a good short term option t...