Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang | Performances

AshRK

I hope this thread is not bumped again to overrate his performance. He has at his perfect level, playing for a club that suits his level.

Stadjer

Just weird that celebration... thinking about how to celebrate the goal before the match and coming up with something stupid like this. Or a Fortnite dance like Griezzman did.

Guess i prefer natural hapiness and actually caring about scoring a goal instead of all this weird stuff. RVN screams... stuff like that.

I am 'only' 27 but i feel old :(

Cloud7

I’ve always found his celebrations with the masks to be really cool, from the Dortmund days to now. Very cool celebration.

No doubt it’s going to annoy 95% of the people on here though :lol:

montpelier

He's a top player this guy, when he wants to be. I can buy into questioning his commitment & attitude, but some of the stuff on this thread is underrating him massively, at least in terms of potential performance, anyway.

John_Jensen

He's a top player this guy, when he wants to be. I can buy into questioning his commitment & attitude, but some of the stuff on this thread is underrating him massively, at least in terms of potential performance, anyway.
Should have had a hattrick tonight, missed a couple of absolute sitters.

His finishing ranges from excellent to woeful but his positioning and movement off the ball is exceptional.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Didn't these clowns complain about Lingard dancing a week ago?
To be fair has there been anything ever that Arsenal fans haven't complained about?
Hardly surprising given we're talking about Arsenal
I don't think they care about the dance. They do care when the dance is at the emirates.

I'm sure we'd have been equally bitter if he stuck on a black panther mask after his penalty against us (if it was at OT).

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I think the Gabonese Jamie Vardy tag is a little harsh, he isnt top level but still a dangerous striker
Agree. The comparison can sort of only start making sense if he ever manages to score in 11 consecutive PL games.

Cloud7

I'd take Vardy at his best over this chap.
To be fair Vardy at his best is a league winning striker. Vardy at his best that season was one of the best strikers in the world, we just haven’t seen him that much since.

Tarrou

I think the Gabonese Vardy label is pretty unfair on Vardy

They are both decent strikers

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really good striker, really cringey celebration.

Ooh2B

Supports
Arsenal
To be fair has there been anything ever that Arsenal fans haven't complained about?
Never once did I complain when Spurs were the first club in PL history to not sign anyone last summer.

I don't think they care about the dance. They do care when the dance is at the emirates.

I'm sure we'd have been equally bitter if he stuck on a black panther mask after his penalty against us (if it was at OT).
Yep, can’t help but think the cafe would be apoplectic if one of our lot was to do something similar at OT.

I will say that from my own opinion it (the mask) was a bit cringeworthy. I’m a fan of the airplane celebration, and that’s all I need to see when my team scores. This dancing and wearing masks and other silliness is above the PL, let’s leave that playacting to the NFL lot.

Classical Mechanic

Nobody notice him on that last goal by Chelsea last night? They'd just got a lifeline and he was tackled in his own half, made no attempt to tackle back and Chelsea scored. OK if it was against Fulham at home in the league but a European final when you've just got back into the game with 15 minutes to go.

JazzG

Resident Arse.
There’s clearly an issue in the top 6 games but more points to play for in the other games and as long as he keeps performing there I can live with that

Now if we want to move up a level and challenge the top 2 then this will need to be addressed.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany

Flat-track bully?
For Dortmund:

vs Bayern: P 14 G 6 A 4
vs Madrid: P 5 G 5 A 1

Besides that he had a really good record in European competitions while there also. It's Arsenal that's the problem, they have a mental block when it comes to playing against the top 6.

Even Ozil, compare his record against the top teams while he was at Madrid and even Bremen to Arsenal and there is a difference.