PL December awards - Ole, Bruno, Rashford & Pogba nominated

Raw

Ole is nominated for manager of the month, along with Carlo Ancelotti, Dean Smith and Sean Dyche.

Bruno & Rashford are nominated for player of the month, along with El Ghazi, Martinez, Mee, Stones, Soucek and Salah.

Edit: Pogba v West Ham is also nominated for goal of the month.

Get voting!

Last edited:

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
There is no way Ole isn’t winning it, he has the best form in December compare to others.

el3mel

They will probably give it to Smith as he's overachieving with these results but it's really a close race between him, Ole and Carlo with these results.

Dante

Average bang
Didn't Bruno already equal the record for most Player Of The Month awards (3 of them) last year? So if he gets another for December, would that take him clear of every PL player in history for a single calendar year?

Edit: "3 of them"

Last edited:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Don't think Ole has won manager of the month yet has he?

charlenefan

Didn't Bruno already equal the record for most Player Of The Month awards (4 of them) last year? So if he gets another for December, would that take him clear of every PL player in history for a single calendar year?
I thought those were club awards? Didn't realise he'd won so many player of the month across the entire league

Dante

Average bang
I thought those were club awards? Didn't realise he'd won so many player of the month across the entire league
Correction to my previous post: it's actually been 3 times for this calendar year.

But still, he's one of only three players to achieve it: Ashley Young in 2008 and Harry Kane in 2017 being the other two.

The potential December award gives Bruno a chance to go clear of both of them.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/deta...als-premier-league-player-of-the-month-record

charlenefan

Chairman Steve

Glad OGS isnt getting that fabled manager of the month curse, especially with that game on the weekend.