PL International Cup - Manchester United vs Celtic

Prodigal7

2-0 United with 2 goals from Wilson, 1 assist each from Gribbin and Dearnley. This is what I would expect from a team that has a lot of quality in it now. Hopefully it continues - winning is a very important part of a players development at a top club.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Probably helped that the talented young Celtic side wanted to play football from the off, but that's easily the best the 23s have played this season and most of the last one as well, everybody looked comfortable in what they were asked to do, which obviously helps.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
2-0 United with 2 goals from Wilson, 1 assist each from Gribbin and Dearnley. This is what I would expect from a team that has a lot of quality in it now. Hopefully it continues - winning is a very important part of a players development at a top club.
I'd say that getting into a 'habit' of winning is critical for development...

Prodigal7

I'd say that getting into a 'habit' of winning is critical for development...
Yeah that's what I meant. My point being that the losing streak the team went through is not only poor for the clubs reputation, it also has a negative impact on players' confidence and mindset in their career.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
Good to see Wilson getting back. Looks like he has lost a fraction of pace but he has still got his predatory skills. Id love to see him return to where he was before injury, when he appeared to be on the way to being a top striker.