PL player of the season

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Tricky.

Would have said Salah earlier in the season but he's dropped off a bit recently.

And though KDB seems to be the popular choice among City fans in terms of their nominees, he's missed or played minimal minutes in about 12 league games so far, which is a fair chunk.

Last edited:

diarm

Salah has the most assists and the most goals of anyone in the league. Kevin de Bruyne has been the driving force behind a likely title win.

Everybody else on the list is just making up the numbers.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If you were picking from City then really it should probably be Bernardo Silva. He doesn't have KDB's profile though.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Cancelo for me, he’s been consistently excellent all season. They’ll probably give it to Salah or KDB but Salah has been awful since losing Afcon and KDB has been hit and miss, especially first half of the season.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Salah is burnt out now, but it’s definitely him. Most goals and most assists and no other player has been consistently good enough over the season to make a case based on performances.

paulscholes18

Joao Cancelo for consistency.
Salah phenomenal for 2/3 of the season, but has dropped off since March.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Yeah i think it's between Cancelo, Salah and Son in terms of merit. It'll be either Salah or KDB winning it though. Who are the voters again?

Wilt

People saying De Gea :lol:

Only 5 prem teams have conceded more goals than Utd… ffs :lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Salah's not been at is best since coming back from AFCON. KDB is my shout.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Hard to say - as mentioned no real standout candidate. Would have been Salah but he's really tailed off the last few months of the season.

Might have to go KDB.

Feel Bernardo Silva has been hard done by not making this list. Ward-Prowse is an odd addition, and as good as they've been I think Bowen and Saka are slightly fortunate too.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Some of those over Ronaldo is mental
Ronaldo has had a good season for his age, but, i don't think he quite makes it to the nominations.
Strong start and finish to the season, but a rather bad spell in the middle ruins it for him.

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty
I think it has to be Salah, although he dropped off the gas, but his start was really outstanding. Best player from City team performance wise actually I think Silva has been something else, it is just that stats dont show everything, although ofcourse, Kevin de Bruyne on his day is still the best player in EPL.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Ronaldo has had a good season for his age, but, i don't think he quite makes it to the nominations.
Strong start and finish to the season, but a rather bad spell in the middle ruins it for him.
I don't think he should necessarily be nominated either but he has more right to be there than Saka or JWP