PL player of the season

Andersonson

Ødegård has been better than Saka,no?
Bowen has been really good, but wont get it.
Its Salah for me

Hester_manc

Kevin De Bruyne - in fact, I see him as the best player in the world, sadly. He is one of the players I like the least at the same time.

RedDevil@84

What do people think? No Ronaldo on the list and not sure why Ward Prowse is on there. Saka is also an interesting choice and no Chelsea player on the list.

How is the guy with most PL POTM this season, not there?

Edit: They will give to to Salah, so that he doesn't feel sad when he only wins a league cup in the whole season.

Wilt

So he alone is responsible for goals conceded :confused:
Put another way if Utd were to try and sell him, who if anyone would be interested in buying him?

He‘s no longer the keeper he once was and his obvious decline is there for all to see.

NoPace

Probably Cancelo, but I'd have to look into it proper to vote

Trex

How is the guy with most PL POTM this season, not there?

Edit: They will give to to Salah, so that he doesn't feel sad when he only wins a league cup in the whole season.
Because if you nominate Ronaldo he'll win just for his popularity, and we know he doesn't deserve to.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
Cancelo is not the player of the season, anyone suggesting that is trying to be too clever for their own good. Has he even been the best LB let alone best player? Robertson has more goals and more assists in fewer appearances, I don't think Cancelo has been lights out defensively either. It's probably still Salah even if he has dropped off a fair bit recently, De Bruyne's season has basically been the reverse, it's between those two. Son gets an honourable mention.

This by the way is EA's list, not the official one.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Cancelo is not the player of the season, anyone suggesting that is trying to be too clever for their own good. Has he even been the best LB let alone best player? Robertson has more goals and more assists in fewer appearances, I don't think Cancelo has been lights out defensively either. It's probably still Salah even if he has dropped off a fair bit recently, De Bruyne's season has basically been the reverse, it's between those two. Son gets an honourable mention.

This by the way is EA's list, not the official one.
It is the official one. It's sponsored by EA.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The PFA award is voted for by the players, not Twitter.
We're not talking about the PFA award though. This is the Premier League Player of the Season award (formerly known as the Barclays Player of the Season). EA sponsors it now but it isn't the EA's list.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Between Salah and KDB but Son should be on the list.

Cancelo, Rudiger, and Alexander-Arnold have all been very good.

Red Star One

Bowen, JWP and Saka should feel happy to be nominated.

Between Cancelo and KDB for me, tricky for a defender to win it so probably de Bruyne will take it

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Either KdB or Salah. Would go with the former honestly given City are winning the league

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Has to be KdB and any number of City players in second place ahead of Salah (I thought he had a better season two years ago)

MUW4Eva

Has to be Ronaldo for me, it is easy to perform well in a side that is playing well, so that has to rule any Liverpool player out of contention for this award, it is much harder to shine bright in a poor side, and well, sadly, that is what we are this season, a very poor side.

So Ronaldo staring, and scoring as often as he has, is quite remarkable really, so he deserves the award ahead of anyone else.

Lecland07

Son won't win it. Kane didn't win it last season, even though he topped both goal and assists charts in the Premier League.

It will be Salah or De Bruyne.