PL Sacking time is upon us. Can you put them in order?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Festive game. It's clear that the end is very much nigh for a host of PL managers now, and with the Poch sacking, the ball has effectively started rolling.

1. Emery
2. Flores
3. Silva
4. Pellegrini
Ole
Hasenhuttel
Smith

Seven to choose from, with Smith and possibly Ole being at clubs that will give them a wider berth. What say you? How does the chopping block look?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheReligion

Abusive
Silva will be gone imminently.
Pelligrini next.

Emery will get until the end of the season and they'll evaluate then unless he goes on a losing streak.

Ole going no where. If he doesn't do well he'll go in the summer for Poch.

The rest I don't give a feck about so won't comment on.

CM

Silva
Pellegrini
Hasenhuttl
Emery
Flores
Solskjaer
Smith

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Festive game. It's clear that the end is very much nigh for a host of PL managers now, and with the Poch sacking, the ball has effectively started rolling.

Emery
Silva
Ole
Flores
Hasenhuttel
Pellegrini
Smith

Seven to choose from, with Smith and possibly Ole being at clubs that will give them a wider berth. What say you? How does the chopping block look?
Silva
Hasenhüttl
Emery
OGS
Flores
Pellegrini
Smith

Ludens the Red

Silva and Flores very soon...possibly Pellegrini and Hasenhutl.
Arsenal won’t sack Emery unless it gets really really bad.
If United were 18th Solskjaer wouldn’t be sacked.

Machine Elements

1- Quique Sánchez Flores
2- Marco Silva
3- Manuel Pellegrini
4- Ralph Hasenhüttl
5- Unai Emery
6- Dean Smith
687451338438- Ole-Gunnar Solskjaer

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I had to think long and hard about this too. Aston Villa manager is best I could come up with
Villa aren't doing too bad are they ? My football knowledge this year is about as high as my interest in it for obvious reasons.

TheRedHearted

Silva will be gone imminently.
Pelligrini next.

Emery will get until the end of the season and they'll evaluate then unless he goes on a losing streak.

Ole going no where. If he doesn't do well he'll go in the summer for Poch.

The rest I don't give a feck about so won't comment on.
I must say, I'm not saying you're prone to such evaluation but I've noticed it time and time on the board "Then we'll get Zidane" "Then we'll get x player" not realizing they'll be gone by then. Pochettino will be gone by the summer, I'd reckon he'll have be signed by then. With the money that was backed to Emery Poch may see something in that team he can whip up into shape- in regards to Arsenal but who knows if he'd want another fixer upper. Klopp didn't shy away from one and that seemed to have serve him well.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
  1. Silva
  2. Mr Good Ebening
  3. Pellegrini
  4. Ole (If We lose 4 more games)

Don't remember the other managers names

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Ole has no place on this list.

Marcelinho87

As I have said elsewhere I now believe Ole to be on even thinner ice than he already was.

I think Poch was Woodward's first choice but didn't want to pay out for him, now he is free that has changed things.

I think you will see pressure ramp up on Ole now from the board and he won't get the seemingly free pass he has had so far.

I also think Emery will be for the chop.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Couldn’t work out who Smith was :lol:

VJ1762

I feel that there will be many posts on this thread with Ole at the top of this list, if we lose today.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Silva will be gone soon, Pellegrini as well.
I reckon Emery will be safe,
I'd also say Flores probably isn't sleeping well either.
Ole will be here for the season.

Monkey bus

Silva will be out within the next week I’d imagine.
Pellegrini won’t get to Arsenal at home on the 9th with having Chelsea and Wolves away as next two matches.
Can’t choose next between Sanchez Flores or Hassenhutl.
Emery won’t last the season at Arsenal.

Paul_Scholes18

Silva should really go first. Then I think Emery will go given how poor Arsenal have been. Pellegrini should go soon too.

Red00012

Smith for sure. Never heard of the other guys.
Smith is getting a raw deal I feel , they have been playing some decent results and nearly got a draw off the scousers.

I’m expecting a tough game next Sunday .

Alabaster Codify7

Marco Silva will be fired on Monday. Bloke is an absolute spoofer of a manager, he is doing fecking awfully at Everton considering the amount of money spent and the bizarre reputation he's garnered.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Emery
Silva
Ole
Flores
Hasenhuttel
Pellegrini
Smith

Ole and Dean Smith are the only ones who survive the season imo, of course that could change if Villa start looking likely for the drop. Our board have put themselves in a position which makes it pretty impossible to get rid of Ole without having some serious questions to answer

Deglobalise Football

Supports
Harlepool United
In terms of the likelihood/being deserving of the sack, the order should be:

Silva
Emery
Pellegrini
Flores
Ole
Smith
Hasenhuttel

Paul_Scholes18

Marco Silva will be fired on Monday. Bloke is an absolute spoofer of a manager, he is doing fecking awfully at Everton considering the amount of money spent and the bizarre reputation he's garnered.
Not sure they have spent that much money. The squad he have is not that great. Guys like Iwobi and Walcott playing is not really top class. I say Richarlison and Digne are the only top players they have. Sigurdsson have been good too, but maybe not the highest level. Gueye sold also hurt them a lot. Although they should be doing better this season. Still they are only like 5 points away from 5th so the gap is not big. Far away from top 4, but I don't think anyone expected them to challenge for it.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Silva
Emery
Pelligrini
Mike Bassett

OGS

Castia

Think Silva at Everton is certain to go next, probably this week to be honest. Emery will go too but not sure if Arsenal will pull the trigger before the summer.

Silva
Pellegrini
Emery
Ole

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Can't see Villa changing. Villa will stay up and his job's safe. Next year, who knows. Depends if Grealish stays and how big their transfer budget is.

Ole isn't going anywhere.

Silva and Emery will be gone in the next month or two. Sanchez Flores might go too, Watford love a good manager change.

Pellegrini is a decent coach, hard to see how West Ham could do better. Still, not like that ever stopped them before.

Outside chance of Potter going on a bad run at Brighton and getting the boot?

Old Ma Crow

Imminent

Silva

Thin ice

Pellegrini
Emery
Ole
Hasenhuttel

End of season

Smith

Davs

I really can't see Emery lasting... It's bad result after bad result for Arsenal at the moment and I cannot see them turning a corner. New signings have struggled for them and the whole Xhaka thing was just a complete mess. I can't see them wanting to back him during the Jan window due to the mess they're in, so it only sort of makes sense to sack him if results don't take an immediate turn for the better.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Emery - After losing Europa game vs Frankfurt
Sánchez Flores - After losing vs Southampton lol

Last edited:

R'hllor

Silva, Pellegrini, Flores. Dont think Emery will be sacked before Xmas, due the type of owners.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Because of our sacking policy, or because of what he's delivering on the pitch?
Our policy. I think there’s also an acceptance that we need investment on the pitch in the next few windows.