PL Weekend Fixtures 17/10/20 - 19/10/20

cyberman

This season is going to be madness. Its literally training ground stuff in front of the camera.
Record low ponts total for the champions imo. Nightmare for bookies to price these up

King Eric 7

I have only just seen the score as I turned it off after the third goal!

So are Spurs getting relegated now? An hour ago they were title challengers :lol: :lol: :lol:

vodrake

Bale bringing back his curse from when he broke into the spurs team the first time

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Absolutely mental

That’s why it’s the best league in the world
Just think of all the crazy shit that the fans have missed at the stadiums over the last 6 months? It's heartbreaking.

Spark

Southampton and West Ham have wrecked the vast majority of teams in mine! Hilarious to be honest.

Edit: in response to someone talking about last man standing (didn’t quote it apparently, like an idiot)

mu4c_20le

Box office league. Can't write a better script than this, not even bale scoring.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Haven’t seen a team piss away a result like that in a long time. Mouriniho will be fuming. He always invites teams onto them though.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
This season is going to be madness. Its literally training ground stuff in front of the camera.
Record low ponts total for the champions imo. Nightmare for bookies to price these up
Record amount of goals though it seems. Ridiculous season and we've just started.

Sylar

If we won our game in hand we are above title challengers Spurs and Chelsea

predator

Youth NITK
Just think of all the crazy shit that the fans have missed at the stadiums over the last 6 months? It's heartbreaking.
I reckon playing without the presence of fans probably makes players do things they wouldn't otherwise. This makes some games seem more entertaining or unpredictable. In my opinion. I know not playing in front of fans would affect me anyway. A few pros and ex pros have mentioned it aswell I think.

el3mel

The 3rd goal was incredible. Contender for the best goal of the season already.

Superunknown

Guys - I think we’ve won the weekend!
Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea all dropping. I'd count it as a very positive weekend.

Nobody can defend, this season. I kinda love it.

(if we can just get our defence to not shit themselves in every game, we might do alright this season)

HJ12

Tim Sherwood still shaking his head in the studio. Love to see it!

K_Ash

wow...I stopped watching right at the 3-1 goal which I thought would be the consolation goal :) ..weekend is red!