PL Weekend Fixtures 17/10/20 - 19/10/20

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
They can't say that the offside prevented it. It there was a freekick somewhere on the pitch and play had stopped, then two players had an punch up in the background, they would get punished.
Two players running, one offside, one a defender. The flag goes up, but the defender makes a challenge... the two then come to blows. The offside would be the trigger. It's a silly rule. Should simply be that any offense can be punished at any time while the players are on the pitch. Then simply give a clear definition that the pitch is both the playing field, bench and sidelines. Simple.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Ah, good explanation. That's a dumb rule. Dumb, dumb rule.
Yep.

Especially as (as far as I can see) it essentially means that if a defender knew for sure the attacker was offside they could lunge in with whatever sort of tackle they like, safe in the knowledge that they should get away with it.

prateik

Any update on the Van Dijk injury? just saw it.. looked terrible

cyberman

I hate the way Roberson always pretends hes hurt when making a foul

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Would be fantastic if he gets a red and injured himself in the process.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That’s a red for Robertson but not even a card for it :lol: this VAR official David Coote is useless

cyberman

Hows it not a red? You cant pretend he was going for the ball so what was it?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
James is such a beautiful footballer.
Hes the one Everton player other than Richarlison (usually due to his stength) that always has time on the ball. But he's been a problem defensively as Mane and Robertson have had a lot of fun on that side.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
We finished 3rd mate. How can you barely make the top 4? Doesn't even make sense.
We went on a crazy run to do it and had to beat Leicester on the last day of the season to seal it.
Don't get me wrong, we did well but let's not pretend that we're beyond criticism.

I do agree though that Klopp and Pep are media darlings but the comparison between them and Ole atm is not a valid one IMO.