PL Weekend Fixtures 17/10/20 - 19/10/20

Blind

Southampton must have the slowest centre backs in the league, and they're dogshit to boot.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Chelsea have been really good today. All Lampard's guys have to prove themselves but do seem to fit within Lampard's preferred style of play which has to be pleasing for Chelsea fans.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Seems weird that Southampton signed the highly rated Salisu who had a very good season last year in La Liga for Real Valladolid but he can't even get in the squad for Southampton despite them being pretty shit so far. Weird. I don't think he's injured either.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Chilwell has really impressed me. Top player. Great cross on him.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
again have to say, there's very little wrong with VAR - but a hell of a lot with the idiots looking at it. If you are bad ref on the pitch, you are going to be bad in a truck parked somewhere down the road!
They're part of VAR surely?
Fixed it for you seb. :p
Well I haven't seen all the games so wanted to give them benefit of any doubt. :lol:

dal

Werner has that Torres/hazard hybrid style.
Hope he’s not as good as either were.

GameOn

He is starting to look a player recently. Seems to be acclimatising to the league
So far he looks like he always has for Leipzig and Germany:
Great, if teams give him a lot of space to operate with and where he can go full-pace, useless when teams sit back deep.

He's a very one-dimensional striker.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
If Arsenal lose this today it’s a bit of a joke. Cannot do anything when you lose literally every away game against the top 6.

tob

Why?

He's an ok striker, nothing more.

Get him into a position, where he runs at or behind the last line with full speed and he looks very good. Take that away and he does nothing all game long.

Southhampton's defending against him is atrocious.

I'm much more worried about Havertz, he's clearly the superior talent.
I wasn't that bothered by Liverpool potentially signing him in the summer, but now, when I've seen a bit more, I can see that he would have been a great addition to their squad.

K_Ash

you can't get away with those in the ePL if you are not a fulltime DM in the ePL, Kai...Just ask Paul

Oo0AahCantona

Ive been away from football for 2 seasons and the only 2 players i recognise at chelsea are aspilaquita(not attempting to spell that) and kante. Who is their goalkeeper?

Dudu

Chelsea still trash at the back. Cool finish by Ings

Eh, the cross about half the pitch to set him up was pretty great. Not what I'd call a solo goal.

Ah of course you're talking about the first one :wenger:
:D

GameOn

I wasn't that bothered by Liverpool potentially signing him in the summer, but now, when I've seen a bit more, I can see that he would have been a great addition to their squad.
By "seen a bit more" you mean those first 40 minutes against an atrocious Southampton defense?

Because he's been invisible in all other games so far.