PL Weekend Fixtures 17/10/20 - 19/10/20

Superunknown

Yeah, they're going toe-to-toe with a good City side (obviously not their PL best), which they downright couldn't have done pre-Arteta. I'm impressed with his work so far.
They're matching them and are creating a few chances, too. Just looks like they're missing a big player in the middle to take them to that next level. Their version of KDB. Saka looks like a fun player to have in their team. Arteta looks like a really good fit for Arsenal and he's got an idea of how he wants them to set up and play.

buckooo1978

Arsenal look good

technically very good and some nice passing between the lines

watching Saka makes me miss a natural dribbler in our side

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
They're matching them and are creating a few chances, too. Just looks like they're missing a big player in the middle to take them to that next level. Their version of KDB. Saka looks like a fun player to have in their team. Arteta looks like a really good fit for Arsenal and he's got an idea of how he wants them to set up and play.
Yeah when Aubameyang made that through pass in the first half Willian wasn't ready and able to make anything of it (not that I blame him particularly). A ruthless centre forward like Kane or even Vardy would be invaluable for them in providing a focal point for their decent build-up play.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Offside is offside I don't know why we need to keep having this discussion there is no subjective opinion about it. Its an objective decision.
Excellent. You nailed it. I wish that anyone could start thinking like that. 1mm,1cm or 1m. It is bloody offside

Pep's Suit

Terrible, terrible game and can't help but Foden adds so very little. Both him and Bernardo need to improve a lot. Dias looks good, though.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Still don't know why Arsenal didn't get a pen for the high boot by walker when Gabriel tried to head the ball. Corner during the first half.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Refs are so poor, how do you not call a corner there? I just don’t get jt

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Rodri on a yellow early. Proceeds to commit 3 more fouls and still doesn't get booked again...

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Terrible game that, I don't get the Arsenal praise at all, City were barely been in second gear and just coasting out the game. Two key players out for City and Arsenal should've felt they could've have done more.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Pep taking tactical lessons from Jose for the 2nd half. We were poor again today but hey if we win our game in hand we'll be level with Liverpool, not bad given how shite we are at the minute.

Ruben Dias was immense and Bernardo our best player.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Of course but its persistent fouling to break up counter attacks and the ref just wasn't interested.
None were yellow card fouls though. If any of our players should half walked it was Cancelo he got away with a blatant tactical foul while on a yellow

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Arsenal have been a lot more solid this season but pretty wank overall still.

Godfather

The Arse praise is ridiculous after getting beat by a City team in second gear that put the foot off the gas completely after their goal.