PL Weekend Fixtures 17/10/20 - 19/10/20

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Wolves need a big result, a win tonight would be that. Feels like the novelty has worn off with them now and teams find playing them fairly easy now

Foxbatt

I have noticed that not only are Leeds good in their movement off the ball but very importantly the player in possession also is very good in passing to those players in space. This is what it makes it so good too.

Hoof the ball

I have noticed that not only are Leeds good in their movement off the ball but very importantly the player in possession also is very good in passing to those players in space. This is what it makes it so good too.
Shut up, you! Don't you know that you need more more more betterer world-class players to ever hope of playing good football?

acnumber9

Wolves are taking their Portuguese connection a bit far with this away kit. They could become footballs first franchise and become Lisbon Wanderers soon.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wolves are defending well, it’s not massively exciting but it does get them plenty of points. I don’t see how they can hold out for 90 minutes if they don’t start to have a bit more of the ball though.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Wolves have basically just copied the 2006 Portugal kit.

Myrecks

Leeds play a lot like Real Madrid.
How so? Real madrid have been playing horribly and leeds since bielsa always play decent football. Leeds play with wing backs and real madrid play with 4 in the back. The only similarity I can find is that they both look for crosses as a way to attack.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
How so? Real madrid have been playing horribly and leeds since bielsa always play decent football. Leeds play with wing backs and real madrid play with 4 in the back. The only similarity I can find is that they both look for crosses as a way to attack.
They both play a sport called football and wear white.

Deery

Dreary
Granted I haven’t seen Real play much lately but they zip the ball about nicely and whip in crosses, keep a nice shape, win it back well and they play in white..

Last edited:

charlenefan

Such goals shouldn't be ruled off even if there is an offside :lol:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Wolves are all over Leeds here. Absolute onslaught.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Wolves have suddenly decided 3 points might be better than none.

RedDevil@84

Is this the Wolves gameplan. To take rest for 60 mins and then play the final 30 with full force

charlenefan

I don't know the answer to this, but why is Gary Neville not on MNF recently?
He's never been a regular since he quit for Valencia. In his own words it's Carragher's show now in which Neville only makes the odd appearance on every now and again

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
He's never been a regular since he quit for Valencia. In his own words it's Carragher's show now in which Neville only makes the odd appearance on every now and again
Oh right. I haven't watched it in ages, I just presumed he still did it!

I wonder if there is a story behind that?