Plagiarism? Flattery? Or just plain sad? | .Rossi refuses to admit he was a disgrace to humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Wonder if he's coming back.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
I leave for 7 hours. Come back. And it still hasn't been revealed? This is like those cheesy drama shows on network television, keeps your suspense up but at the same time you're tired of the dragging episodes. Despite the annoyance, the narrator keeps saying in the next episode, "All will be revealed" and when you watch it, literally nothing happens -- Walking Dead's formula of course

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Has anyone pointed to the fact that it could be @Rado_N and he has made up this whole thing in order to divert attention from himself?

Duffy

Also is it not possible its a non-caftard, given that anyone can read the football forum? In which case this thread is a bit pointless.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
7 pages and I thought it might have been public by now. Saw a post in reference to this topic either today morning or yesterday night in some transfer forum thread though, so I know who it is. I already confuse that guy with couple of other weirdos on caf only to start with.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
Also is it not possible its a non-caftard, given that anyone can read the football forum? In which case this thread is a bit pointless.
It's pointless anyways. What harm has whoever it was actually done? It was a few posts they swiped not a suitcase full of cash or a fecking 10x6 trailer load of turf. I don't think I've ever seen such a fecking commotion over something so stupid.

Silva

It's pointless anyways. What harm has whoever it was actually done? It was a few posts they swiped not a suitcase full of cash or a fecking 10x6 trailer load of turf. I don't think I've ever seen such a fecking commotion over something so stupid.
Two caftards lost their jobs as internet shills due to the plagiarism.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
If I was in charge here or one of the mods I'd have a quite word with whoever it is that's at it and say no more. No need for humiliating the poor fecker or setting up threads informing the masses what they are at now and when they are online etc. Let those that hasn't sinned cast the first stone..... Haw haaaaw. It's a long fecking road with out a turn bio...

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It's a caftard and it wasn't me that discovered this.

If I was in charge here or one of the mods I'd have a quite word with whoever it is that's at it and say no more. No need for humiliating the poor fecker or setting up threads informing the masses what they are at now and when they are online etc. Let those that hasn't sinned cast the first stone..... Haw haaaaw. It's a long fecking road with out a turn bio...
Nah, he absolutely deserves humiliating.

Duffy

Got some rotten tomatoes at the ready whenever this man - or woman - is outed.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
let's be on the look out for colin's time thread being posted elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.