Player Social Media Pics - 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Not a current player but John Terry has been training with former United youth players Chris Eagles and Alex Bruce.

Great session with @4alexbruce #ChrisEagles⚽☀ 100 yard run 20 secs rest 20 secs for 7 mins Rest for 2 minutes 50 yard run 10 secs rest 10 secs for 7 mins 18 yard doggies 6 sprints 3 sets 2 without the ball 1 with the ball ⚽

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Pogba is such a baller. He ll probably end up stateside toward the end of his career so he can hang with all his non footie player athlete buddies.
Interestingly, he's vacationing with Lukaku again. Can't help but wonder if he's coming here.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Interestingly, he's vacationing with Lukaku again. Can't help but wonder if he's coming here.
I sure hope so. Been wanting him to come in since RvP left us. Lukaku may not be a big game player like the the former but we need someone to bang them in when it counts - it doesn't need to be pretty. I also think folks overlook the fact he s still only 24. He has a lot of years left to get even better.

Having said that however.. If Mou sees Morata as his ideal target man then in Mou I trust.

Last edited:

klayton88

Is that pic of Mkhitaryan legit? I thought someone in another thread said it was photoshopped.
It looks odd to me also. I's like something stuffed up there, it isn;t round/wide enough to be a podge belly.

bucky

I think you would see it in Mkhitaryan's face, if that was real. A person with that kind of belly, doesn't look that slim in the face.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
Maybe he's into eating contests during off season.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Looks photoshopped, i doubt he would come back like this
The photo was taken at the end of the season. To me it's pretty clear that it's too small of a projection (correct word?) to be a fat stomach. Perhaps he misplaced a pair of socks by a few inches.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Wonder why Herrera's flying economy with Vueling? He'd get badgered to feck by his fellow passengers and when he lands, surely?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Why's Becks never at those things with the rest? Is he above all that?
The opposite in my view. Seems to like the time out of the limelight, doing cool stuff with non-footie friends like riding motorcycles around South America etc. Can't blame him, must be nice change to not be in the papers every other day like he was for 20 years or so. The man still doesn't even have a twitter account.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
The opposite in my view. Seems to like the time out of the limelight, doing cool stuff with non-footie friends like riding motorcycles around South America etc. Can't blame him, must be nice change to not be in the papers every other day like he was for 20 years or so. The man still doesn't even have a twitter account.
And uncool stuff too. Like getting off his tits at an Ed Sheeran concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.