Player Unveilings

Nero

So glad we don't do ridiculous fan attended presentations.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
So glad we don't do ridiculous fan attended presentations.
Why? This is how you show how big the club is, how many fans you've got, this is what makes players adored...

So I guess you wee a fan of Owen and Valencia presentation on a balcony the same year when Real Madrid got the full stadium to present Cristiano Ronaldo?

This is business, football.

Nero

Why? This is how you show how big the club is, how many fans you've got, this is what makes players adored...

So I guess you wee a fan of Owen and Valencia presentation on a balcony the same year when Real Madrid got the full stadium to present Cristiano Ronaldo?

This is business, football.
I think they are cringey. I don't care about the adoration of footballers, their egos are out of control as it is.

I much prefer a simple announcement.

::sonny::

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
And there are still some people who think player unveilings are pointless.

Yes, you may not like it, but don't ever compare United to Barcelona or Real. This is what a young players dreams of and this is why United will never be as great option as these two.

Tacitus56AD

Supports
Bayern Munich
Why present him, when he is not even registered? Failed club.

Lecland07

Yes, you may not like it, but don't ever compare United to Barcelona or Real. This is what a young players dreams of and this is why United will never be as great option as these two.

But most of its empty - clearly their own fans don't care about it either.

Red the Bear

Something less generic

Weird take, so if we paraded around new purchases we'll become more enticing to players?

Rojofiam

I like unveilings but Dybala's was so over the top :lol: Acting as if they had signed Messi instead of a player that's been underwhelming for a long time and had 1-2 seasons where he was actually world class.

I really liked the way we presented Varane, though.

Chairman Steve

English clubs could try that but who’s going to be there apart from the unemployed demographic and the tourists who were in the right place at the right time?

If the turnout is shit, it gets mocked too.

Loon

I miss Bryan Robson sitting at a shitty, wobbling table on the OT pitch.

90 + 5min

This is not football. Players don't dream of being presented. They dream to play football. I find this pretty pointless and nothing to cheer about.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I think we'd become such, yeah.

But of course Manchester United is the biggest club ever, bla bla bla.
I mean fair enough but I just it's such a small part of playing for a club, I think actually winning stuff would do more increase our appeal.