Players ill after Europa

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
A total of 12 Manchester United players returned from the Europa League trip to face Sheriff Tiraspol in Moldova with a reported case of food poisoning, according the The Sun (other tabloids havethe story as well)

maybe it's lucky the game against Leeds didn't go ahead *mitchmouse hides in Anderson shelter to avoid the incoming comments... *

Hoof the ball

A total of 12 Manchester United players returned from the Europa League trip to face Sheriff Tiraspol in Moldova with a reported case of food poisoning, according the The Sun (other tabloids havethe story as well)

maybe it's lucky the game against Leeds didn't go ahead *mitchmouse hides in Anderson shelter to avoid the incoming comments... *
I like to think they're all pulling the "I don't want to do international duty" shtick.

phelans shorts

Lizzie doing us one last massive favour.

Red Star One

I was in Tiraspol briefly few years ago and remember it as one of the worst dining experiences ever. Poor lads.