Players suffering under Rangnick

SAred

Lee Martin Scores , Sir Alex legacy begins
The Players are struggling to adjust to Rangnick's later training sessions and left in the dark at 5pm on Tuesday - Chris Wheeler on United Training.

Ahhhhh Shame of to the Human Rights Commission then - poor bastards being put through such trying conditions.

I don't always agree with what Gary Neville says but he is true in what he is saying about these players and their attitude with regards to coaches. So far both Jose and Ole have been thrown under the bus and looks like its already started for Rangnick.

Time to flush out the weeds and get those players that what to be here.

Drz

It is a good and efficient way of identifying the weak-willed players in the squad, hope those that have concerns about such a trivial matter are showed the door by the end of next summer.

SER19

Honestly everybody needs to get on the same page here. We've gone with Rangnick so need to trust him and that means being prepared to write off the rest of this season (while obviously trying to do as well as possible) since so many of our players are just not up to it in terms of the demands he places. There is no point in another era of trying to shoehorn players into something they're not. Weed them out and be ready for August

Trex

Good thing eh! More intense training= building capacity for Rangnick ball

cj_sparky

Do we still have van Gaal's sleeping pods so they can do double sessions?

Red_toad

Good job they don't have to work 12 hour night shifts, there'd be a full on rebellion.

Satsuma United

We signed so many "Big Names" that now it is starting to show why Bayern doesnt need them.

You need a team full of competitive, 100% passionate footballers and a coach that can teach them the modern tactics in Football. Thats why they can outplay easily the Contes, Mourinhos, Pochetinos of the world, Bayern is far ahead of all the traditional Football tactics.

Sounds harsh but this is promising, Ralf is identying the usual suspects and i hope he can sell them soon. Thay way United can really be rebuilt into a new, modern attacking Football Club.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Failing to see these radical changes he's made except moving the time of training to the afternoon.

The same out of form players are still being picked and we aren't running anymore than we did under Ole.

If the players aren't happy then bench them and play the kids. The season is fast approaching write off stage as it is. No way we are getting top 4 with these self entitled brats.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Sounds like paper nonsense we once would have dismissed with a giggle and now take as gospel.

Ixion

Imagine being a millionaire and feeling its genuinely newsworthy to tell someone that it's dark when you finish training.

They live on a completely different planet.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
If you think about it, the vast majority of matches are played after midday. It makes a lot of sense that training should also be after midday in terms of preparing the body to be physically active at the right time of day.

These players have had it far too easy for far too long. If they don't like it, they can go and we'll find some players who are up for the challenge.

Green_Red

what a bs story, I'd feel worse if I was gullible enough to fall for this shite

Silverman

Good, we're not gonna win major honours if they want to stay in their comfort zone.

MrSingh2002

feck the players. They're paid a ridiculous amount of money to train for football and play a match or two per week.

Asking them to drive home in the dark is too far though. What if their Ferrari or Bugatti's headlights aren't adaptive enough? It's not on.

AshRK

I am trying to guess who these prima donnas could be? Maguire maybe? Shaw?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I still don't really believe the article. It's one source and looks like a standard headline to suggest after a couple of bad performances.

Roane

Gotta take certain reports on social media or in the press with a pinch of salt.

That said if there is any truth in some of what is being released we are in big trouble as a club.

Things like the changing of booths in the canteen seem to be about breaking up cliques in the squad.

RuudTom83

Ralf will be learning a lot about the English media as well as his players during the next few weeks.

At times being the manager of United must feel like a terrible job with all the utter bs you have to deal with.

Jacko21

That article by Wheeler in the Mail doesn’t get written if Neville doesn’t make the ‘whinge bag’ point.

It’s just this week’s narrative.

HailtotheKing

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me. It's very easy to just make up this crap for clicks.

Volunteering to be removed from the club, keep whining babys
Exactly my thoughts. Not the brightest of leaks by whatever player it was.

For some reason i think it’s Maguire. He’s the only player for who a journalist will actually try and twist what really is a negative about the player/s and turn it into a negative about the manager.

Just imagine if it was Ronaldo or Pogba article would be “Multimillionaire, £400k a week superstar complains about finishing training at 5pm instead of 1am… While NHS staff work for a pittance , Cristiano Ronaldo who is paid £500k a week, has complained that double 90 minutes training sessions force him to return home at 5pm when it’s already dark. The leaders of all political parties and faith groups have condemned CR7 and Boris Johnson will be making a public announcement to address this insult to the working people or Britain at 8pm, the SAS remain on standby outside that ungrateful bastards home ready to bring justice should the PM give the go ahead. 70% of those polled were in favour of killing him and looting his bank accounts”

Last edited:

TsuWave

So far both Jose and Ole have been thrown under the bus and looks like its already started for Rangnick.
Nonsense. Both Jose and Ole were bums. In Ole’s case we often got results in spite of him.

in regards to Ragnick, players are humans, it’s an adjustment period, if they were used to these training drills it was always going to be a shock. Happens with organisational change anywhere, besides, Carrington has reportedly been closed for a substantial amount of time since Ragnick got here due to vivid outbreak. I don’t see anything about them supposedly throwing Ragnick under the bus.

Also, you people have to decide on one stance, either Ole left us in a good state with his “cultural reset” or he didn’t do much and said cultural reset is a myth and the players have poor attitudes and threw him under the bus

tomaldinho1

what a bs story, I'd feel worse if I was gullible enough to fall for this shite
I just love the idea of Ragnick making them train and as soon as 5pm hits he yells out ‘Guten abend’ and cuts all the lights.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
That's it lads, hang in there til the end of the season and this feckers out the door anyway.

#sarcasm

My only issue with Rangrik is this mental intermin manager bollocks. You bring in a new manager mid season with a totally different philosophy and approach, and he's here for 6 months, and who knows what the plan afterwards.

Then the already, clearly lily livered, precious squad of players we have dont buy in, why is anyone surprised?

We're in for 6 months of torture folks, then the shitshow resets to day one of another false dawn.