Players we should sign this summer

bosskeano

You could really make it a big athletic group slotting Camavinga into that mix....he and frenkie aren't afraid to do the dirty work and both are very good on the ball

henderson
awb varane maguire shaw
Frenkie Camavinga
Sancho Bruno Rashford
Cavani

El Zoido

You could really make it a big athletic group slotting Camavinga into that mix....he and frenkie aren't afraid to do the dirty work and both are very good on the ball

henderson
awb varane maguire shaw
Frenkie Camavinga
Sancho Bruno Rashford
Cavani
Sell Pogba and sign Grealish as well.

bosskeano

Sell Pogba and sign Grealish as well.
the only way you'd be able to afford bringing in Frenkie would be by selling Pogba. Our pockets aren't that deep to get sancho, varane, camavinga, frenkie and grealish in one summer with only selling Pogba outright

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Still don't know which defensive/central midfielder I want. Camavinga sounds fine because he's an elite level prospect and it's always nice to bag those, but watching the likes of De Jong, Pedri, Verratti, and even Jorginho in the Euros leaves me really wanting a central midfielder who knows how to ping the ball around, take control of the tempo, and end the game with a billion passes.

It's tough because it really doesn't seem like there's anyone who's so obviously out there; no names seem to hit you in the face instantly. The most rumoured name at the minute is Declan Rice and my god does that scare me.

bucky

Still don't know which defensive/central midfielder I want. Camavinga sounds fine because he's an elite level prospect and it's always nice to bag those, but watching the likes of De Jong, Pedri, Verratti, and even Jorginho in the Euros leaves me really wanting a central midfielder who knows how to ping the ball around, take control of the tempo, and end the game with a billion passes.

It's tough because it really doesn't seem like there's anyone who's so obviously out there; no names seem to hit you in the face instantly. The most rumoured name at the minute is Declan Rice and my god does that scare me.
Our best options for that are Locatelli, Fabian Ruiz, Guimares and potentially Gravenberch IMO.

Theo88

A few people might hate this, but does anyone have any solid opinion on Renato Sanchez ? I’ve watched him play a bit this euro and i have to admit he looked like tha player he was meant to become 5 years ago before he was burned in Bayern ?
The role he had with Portugal might be very complementary to Pogbs.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Our best options for that are Locatelli, Fabian Ruiz, Guimares and potentially Gravenberch IMO.
Not really seen too much of any of these, but I don’t think we’ll see Gravenberch leave Ajax for another few years. Locatelli seems to be earmarked for Juventus too, which is great. I remember Fabian Ruiz (Napoli, right?) being heralded as a big talent a few years back, but since Napoli have dropped off a little in Italy in the last couple years I’ve not heard a lot.

bucky

Not really seen too much of any of these, but I don’t think we’ll see Gravenberch leave Ajax for another few years. Locatelli seems to be earmarked for Juventus too, which is great. I remember Fabian Ruiz (Napoli, right?) being heralded as a big talent a few years back, but since Napoli have dropped off a little in Italy in the last couple years I’ve not heard a lot.
Yes, Locatelli is probably going to Juventus, mostly mentioned him since it hasn't happened yet. Gravenberch most likely wouldn't be ready to play that role for us yet and it's in his interest to play another season there. Which makes me think that Fabian Ruiz would be our best option. I still think he performed well despite his coach being Gattuso and especially for Spain before the EC, he was playing well. Not sure what Napoli's financial situation is, but he should be gettable, especially if we sell a few players.