Players who will flop at the Euros

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Probably a week too late but who will flop at the Euros?

Kane
Foden
Sterling
Lewandowski
Modric
Muller

krentz

Kane, sterling, and Rashford are the biggest contenders for me.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Kane obviously, came with reputation of being best player in England, top the goalscoring and assist chart in PL, done feck all in Euro.

Rice is another one, valued at 90m and being tipped as top DM in the game, went disappear in his first 2 games.

RedChisel

As much as I think Kane is a fantastic striker he's also your classic English flat track bully. No where to be seen on the biggest stages.

Calidad

Supports
Hibernian
Don’t think Modric should be on this list, whether he plays well or not at this point.

He’s 36 now and winding down. He’s already probably considered the greatest ever Croatian midfielder. He’s been a huge part of their relative success in recent years.

dinostar77

Harsh on kane, when you have foden and sterling alongside you. The former isnt a winger and the latter is having a slump in form.

Play two proper wingers who will supply Kane and Grealish just behind Kane in the no10 role amd Kane might actually have a few chances to put away.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Harsh on kane, when you have foden and sterling alongside you. The former isnt a winger and the latter is having a slump in form.

Play two proper wingers who will supply Kane and Grealish just behind Kane in the no10 role amd Kane might actually have a few chances to put away.
Harsh on Kane? The clown kept running out wide every time England had a crossing opportunity last night. He's hiding.

tomaldinho1

Foden is harsh, he's been good so far.
Been poor mate. Not his fault mind - the media can’t stop the gazza comparisons and he’s overhyped to infinity & our system just seems to be Southgate saying ‘you guys (Sterling and Foden) play for City so go out there and do your thing’ without factoring in our complete lack of a midfield.

Foden for me should be more central and then you have Sancho RW. Against a weaker team that will sit back Phillips is good enough to sit alone and Mount/Foden or Bellingham/Mount or Foden would offer a lot more offensively.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Håaland been invisible all tournament

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I said before the tournament that Mount would have a better tournament than Foden. Mount seems to turn up every week and very seldom has poor games.

Foden goes missing far too often for me. Having a stormer every 6/7 games is not good enough. Clearly has the talent but overhyped beyond belief.

Solskjær's Red Army

Supports
United & Rot-Weiss Essen
Kane
Rice
Sterling
Griezmann
Seferoviç
Shaqiri
Müller
Lewandowski
Pukki
Morata
Rebic
Kramaric

Edit : How can I forget the one and only Bruno Fernandes

Basically all the bottlers + overrated ones + one season wonders.

Last edited:

Bondi77

Probably a week too late but who will flop at the Euros?

Kane
Foden
Sterling
Lewandowski
Modric
Muller
Definitely too late,
This post is like putting a bet on a horse race and the horses are down the back straight.

RedChisel

... yet he won the golden boot at the 2018 world cup :nervous:
5 of which came against the might of Tunisia and Panama, the other a penalty. Hardly turning it on against the world's best.

TheReligion

Abusive
As much as I think Kane is a fantastic striker he's also your classic English flat track bully. No where to be seen on the biggest stages.
Classic English flat track bully?

What on earth is that. Interested to hear this list of classic English flat track bullies when you're ready..

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Messi.

Ronaldo's been much better already. I haven't even heard about Messi so far. Little bovine cnut.