Players who will flop at the Euros

FatTails

Harsh on Lewa. He’s a striker playing in a team that barely creates anything for him. What’s he supposed to do?

Kane has been poor but it’s only two games. Similarly, it’s early doors, but I expected more from Benzema. The PL boys in the Portugal squad (Diaz, Fernandes, and Jota) have not been at their usual level.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Rooney only scored once in a World cup and we didn’t exactly play that many decent teams. Only tournament he ever really produced was Euro 2004. Let’s be real here.
Im talking about Kane mate. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

If you want my tuppence on Rooney, a completely different player, playing at different tournaments : Generally he performed, one time he outperformed a high performing team and looked brilliant. Most of the time he carried his club form and fitness into tournaments. Mixed bag.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
And what exactly is Mount contributing so far? Our #10 hasn't looked like scoring or creating a thing. If we'd have given Foden the central spot over Mount I'd fancy he'd have had more of an impact.
He’s played in Sterling on a few occasions where he has, usual, been unable to control the ball and lost a very good opportunity.

You can create as much as you like, but when it’s Sterling on the receiving end there’s not much else you can do.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
No one said Mbappe. But must be the biggest flop?

Siezard

Mbappe always seem off to me. Although he had the speed and sometimes scored good goals, his shooting was not always lethal. Even during the world cup, he did not get Gold/Silver/Bronze award because his performance was on and off.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Mbappe, Bruno & Dias probably the most high profile flops. Kane could join them if he fires another blank & England go out tomorrow.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
So far the biggest flops are Mbappe, Bruno, Kane, and Dias.

Paul_Scholes18

I have a feeling Kane will prove everyone wrong and score tonight to take England to the next round.

If not him then Maguire from a corner.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I genuinely can't remember Kane doing anything so far. Totally anonymous. Needs to step up today.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Kane and Mbappe by far the biggest flops. Maybe Kante too, everyone loves him so it'll be silent but he did feck all these euros. Kane easily top though. He's literally done nothing positive.

I dunno maybe I just defend Bruno too much but he was fine against hungary, really bad against Germany like everyone, and then a sub in the other 2 games (and an actual good sub appearance against Belgium anyway). Jota I'd like to say as he fecked up so many chances but not as bad as Kane or Mbappe. Wijnaldum too, sure he was great in the group stage but he was horrendous against the Czechs when it just matters more.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
No one said Mbappe. But must be the biggest flop?
I watched him play every game this Euros and he's not going to be another Ronaldo/Messi, he's only a very fast player and Ronaldo when was younger was fast but could dribble and Messi was fast as well, maybe not that fast but had/has an amazing ball control. I don't see anything besides speed on him.

El Zoido

Bruno gets a bit of a pass due to playing a ridiculous amount of football all season. 80+ games. No other player in the competition had played so many games in the last 12 months.

UpWithRivers

Bruno gets a bit of a pass due to playing a ridiculous amount of football all season. 80+ games. No other player in the competition had played so many games in the last 12 months.
Why do players get excused for being sht. I get he has reasons. But so does everyone. Lewa was in a sht team. Mbappe plays in a sht league. Diaz had a headache. And on and on. Every player has reasons for not being at their peak. Doesn't change the fact they played sht.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Kane for sure.
Mbappe had an amazing goal called back for offside at least whereas Kane looks completely out of it.