Players whose stints at United are totally forgotten....

CallyRed

Quinton Fortune for me.

Joined the summer after we won the Treble, barely played for the first three years, started playing when we entered that mid 2000s transition, left when we were starting to get good again in 2006.
Was an unsung hero for me. Never forgot the times SAF played him a centre mid.

Oranges038

Henning Berg, don't hear him mentioned much.

Also Buttner and Kagawa.

One day I hope to forget McT and Fred and Maguire.

BigRon1985

I have vague memories of Talksport pundit Alan Brazil playing for us.........

Eugenius

I don’t get the Diouf ‘the one’ stuff :(

I remember Tosic’s debut. Everyone was excited about his amazing set pieces. Every one he had was terrible
I think he scored 4 goals for Angola in a game before he joined us or something, hence the slightly tongue in cheek hype.

Nick Powell mainly for his completely random appearance under LvG in the CL when we needed a goal desperately.

I also completely forget Fellaini played for us despite being actually a regular and key player at times.

BorisManUtd

I think he scored 4 goals for Angola in a game before he joined us or something, hence the slightly tongue in cheek hype.

Nick Powell mainly for his completely random appearance under LvG in the CL when we needed a goal desperately.

I also completely forget Fellaini played for us despite being actually a regular and key player at times.
He was at the club for 5,5 years, scored some important goals and everything but you're right, I too often forget about him.

James Wilson is another. Even started in his big games like vs Liverpool in LvG's 1st season.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Danny Simpson. He was actually on the pitch in the game where Ronaldo scored his only hat trick for us in his first stint against Newcastle. Ended up as a league winner with Leicester.

Another Leicester connection, Ritchie De Laet.

Ryan Tunnicliffe barely qualifies because he only ever made 2 appearances but he won his dad 10 grand with his debut. Apparently was also very highly rated by Fergie and was our highest paid youth player from the class of 2011 which included the likes of Pogba, Lingard, Keane twins and Ravel.

Luke1995

Kleberson. Not sure what happened that he wasn't at his best here. Spent just two seasons out there after coming in with some justified hype due to 2002 World Cup performances.

Bwuk

Greenwood.

I forget he's even technically still on the books.

Becks_VII

Luke Chadwick
Phil Bardsley
Robbie Savage
Ryan Shawcross
Robbie Brady
Liam Miller

phelans shorts

Valdez is a good one. Expected a top level keeper and I can barely remember him playing. Didn't get throw a hissy fit at the end too?
I always specifically remember him for like his last month here.

He did an interview in a Spanish paper where he accused Louis van Gaal of attempted murder for making him train alone, saying that if the ball hit the bar then him on the back of his head he could swallow his tongue. Absolutely magnificent stuff to be honest, I respect it.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Quinton Fortune for me.

Joined the summer after we won the Treble, barely played for the first three years, started playing when we entered that mid 2000s transition, left when we were starting to get good again in 2006.
Booooooo I loved Quinton, whole hearted player, born again Christian but always first into a fight

Revaulx

I always specifically remember him for like his last month here.

He did an interview in a Spanish paper where he accused Louis van Gaal of attempted murder for making him train alone, saying that if the ball hit the bar then him on the back of his head he could swallow his tongue. Absolutely magnificent stuff to be honest, I respect it.
Total nutter. Replaced by Romero, who looked like a psychopath but wasn’t.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I have a mate that completely forgot Victor Valdes played for us. I sent him a pic of Valdes in our kit and it freaked him out.