Players whose stints at United are totally forgotten....

Lentwood

As the title suggests...players who it's easy to forget played for United and/or who are not often talked about...I have a few in-mind but I'll start with...

Mark Bosnich

Idxomer

Morgan Schneiderlin, the only thing I remember about his stint is him scoring in his first game during pre-season.

Literally don't remember any other thing he did and I'm sure he played a lot during his first season.

BorisManUtd

Falcao. We expected much but he wasn't the same player after that knee (?) injury and only scored about 4 goals for us. LoLoLoLo Radamel Falcao..

Schweinsteiger, legendary career - did nothing at Utd.
Morgan Schneiderlin, the only thing I remember about his stint is him scoring in his first game during pre-season.

Literally don't remember any other thing he did and I'm sure he played a lot during his first season.
We were excited about Schmidfield so much that summer :lol:

BorisManUtd

I was definitely one of those :lol:
Me too. We finished 2014/15 season promisingly, then bought those 2 for midfield and I thought we could be competing for the league. Instead we finished 5th in a season where all the rivals were shite and bloody Leicester won it :lol:

Another shout for the thread: Alex Buttner.

Chairman Steve

Quinton Fortune for me.

Joined the summer after we won the Treble, barely played for the first three years, started playing when we entered that mid 2000s transition, left when we were starting to get good again in 2006.

JustKatie

Valdez is a good one. Expected a top level keeper and I can barely remember him playing. Didn't get throw a hissy fit at the end too?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I don’t get the Diouf ‘the one’ stuff :(

I remember Tosic’s debut. Everyone was excited about his amazing set pieces. Every one he had was terrible