Players with excellent strike and delivery

Dante

Average bang
McTominay is clear and away the best in the world. After him, there's probably a group of about 5 to 10 players that are all roughly equal.

tomaldinho1

John Arne Riise
Absolute hammer. There’s probably a few defenders who fall into this category, didn’t Ivanovic at Chelsea used to get tee’d up for howitzers on long range freekicks? Maybe was Luiz?

Also, there’s actually only one answer when I think of it. Juninho Pernambucano, every free kick was a penalty.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Absolute hammer. There’s probably a few defenders who fall into this category, didn’t Ivanovic at Chelsea used to get tee’d up for howitzers on long range freekicks? Maybe was Luiz?

Also, there’s actually only one answer when I think of it. Juninho Pernambucano, every free kick was a penalty.
Nah never. Alex though. He could leather them. As could JFH.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Used to Mijalhovic back in the day. A cracking free kick (one scored a hat trick of them in one game), but also had some brilliant long passing and could really cross a ball too.

He was so good at it, that he was incredibly versatile and played on the left, at left back and at center back as his career went on. One of the very best strikers or a ball to have played the modern game.

Last edited:

galwayfa

Guys saying mct, first goal of the season, followed by 2 great shots, I know its in jest, Johnny method, Glen hoddle and best of the best Bobby Charlton

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Ole’s not as spectacular as the names mentioned in here but he almost always very clean with his passes and shots. Good crosser as well.

Chief123

Used to Mijalhovic back in the day. A cracking free kick (one scored a hat trick of them in one game), but also had some brilliant long passing and could really cross a ball too.

He was so good at it, that he was incredibly versatile and played on the left, at left back and at center back as his career went on. One of the very best strikers or a ball to have played the modern game.
Incredible striker of a ball. Best free kick taker I’ve ever seen for consistency. It was like a penalty for him.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hitzlsperger, he was called "the hammer" isn't it.

Hastar

Supports
Liverpool
Morten Gamst Pedersen
Juninho was just special on freekicks.
Daniel Agger had a sweet left foot.
Sturridge scored several beautiful long range goals.

BestRed

Van Hooijdonk had a good strike from what I seem to remember.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Robben deserves a mention for sure.

arthurka

Matthäus had a phenomenal whack off the ball.

Effenberg and Muller as well.