Players you 100% want to leave in the summer

Waynne

^^ THIS

+
Van De Beek
Fred
McTominay
Lindelof

Would be hard to move all of them on but at least Maguire, Jones and Martial should be doable from the get go.

Malone_Post

The list of players I’d want to keep would be a lot quicker. There’s very few players in this squad I’d be sad to see leave. Martinez, Shaw, Varane, Bruno, Eriksen, Garnacho & Rashford are probably the only ones. The rest I wouldn’t lose any sleep over.

The ones I actively want to see the back of would be De Gea, Maguire, Sancho, Martial, Antony, Weghorst. Then you’ve got the likes of Jones, Williams, Henderson, Bailly, Telles, Van der Beek who all basically don’t even resister in my mind as United players anymore. Then there’s the squad filler like Lindelof, Fred, McTominay etc All of whom I’d happily sell for the right price.

Basically the squad is full of absolute dross.

432JuanMata

Sancho can go for me he is mentally weak and really has disappointed.

Maguire
Mctominay
Fred
Martial
Jones
VDB

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
I wouldn't be surprised if we have Maguire and Martial in our squad next season. That's how painfully inept we are in clearing deadwood on high wages. Ronaldo was the exception

Eli Zee

Haaland, KDB.... then maybe we stand a chance at winning EPL.

In all seriousness, Maguire, McTominay, Martial, Weghorst.... can we get some actual competitors and depth on this squad

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
  • De Gea
  • Henderson
  • Williams
  • Maguire
  • Jones
  • Bailly
  • Telles
  • McTominay
  • Van de Beek
  • Weghorst
  • Elanga
  • Greenwood

hobbers

Weghorst
Maguire
Martial
Sancho
Fred
VDB
Henderson
Bailly
Telles
Elanga
Williams
Greenwood

Jones is a given

But Fred will probably get a new deal, in keeping with the club's rank idiocy whenever any near-worthless players get near the end of their deal. Will be zero interest in Martial or Sancho and they'll be here next season. VDB the same. Henderson will still be injured and will be stuck on the books as well. This summer is going to be as big a trainwreck for outgoings as it always is.

wangyu

The only true losses would be Lisandro Martinez and Bruno Fernandes, it is rare to have a cd be so comfortable on the ball. He guarantees possession, is very quick in recovery, quick thinking in passing the ball forward, hard when needed and a team builder.
Bruno is our creator, maybe he frustrates some fans but he mostly frustrates the opposition, you can’t keep your eyes off of him. A very quick thinker, great ball delivery and makes things happen.

The rest can be replaced imo, this includes Rashford:
Marcus is world class in patches. His best form has left him for the last 6 or 7 games again after a truly extraordinary period. I think an upgrade is possible but not necessary obviously as it would be way expensive. This happens every season.
Casemiro great ball winner undoubtedly but all over the place in passing and getting older.
De Gea great line keeper but awkward in playing from the back.
Eriksen very tidy player but like casemiro getting too old
Varane fantastic but injury prone
Shaw versatile thus maybe indispensable

The rest of our squad is of not worth debating, so apart from the mentioned players all the rest should leave imo

Remember the geese

De Gea
Henderson
Williams
Laird
Telles
Maguire
Bailly
Jones
McTominay
Sabitzer
Van de Beek
Elanga
Martial
Sancho
Weghorst

Torn on Wan-Bissaka. Nowhere near good enough to start for us, but is useful now and then. Fred-like.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I feel like we need to have a feeling that we are moving forward.

I will be really disappointed if…

Martial
Maguire
McTominey

…are here next season. It just feels like we are constantly dragging our heels. We need to move on decisively and be aggressive about it.

croadyman

I wouldn't be surprised if we have Maguire and Martial in our squad next season. That's how painfully inept we are in clearing deadwood on high wages. Ronaldo was the exception
Well expect utter mediocrity then

croadyman

De Gea
Henderson
Williams
Laird
Telles
Maguire
Bailly
Jones
McTominay
Sabitzer
Van de Beek
Elanga
Martial
Sancho
Weghorst

Torn on Wan-Bissaka. Nowhere near good enough to start for us, but is useful now and then. Fred-like.
Would keep Sabitzer provided we can get at least backup DM & progressive CM,however happy to see the back of others

Varun1

Harry, DvB, Fred, Sancho, Martial, Bailly & Henderson... We are getting too used to average players & performances.
That's besides the other loan players, Wout, Sabitzer, & Telles. We should get around £115m for this lot, not counting Brandon, Laird and Elanga.

I'd love a proper clear-out.

croadyman

Harry, DvB, Fred, Sancho, Martial, Bailly & Henderson... We are getting too used to average players & performances.
That's besides the other loan players, Wout, Sabitzer, & Telles. We should get around £115m for this lot, not counting Brandon, Laird and Elanga.

I'd love a proper clear-out.
Chuck De Gea in as well who needs to go

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
  • De Gea
  • Henderson
  • Williams
  • Maguire
  • Jones
  • Bailly
  • Telles
  • McTominay
  • Van de Beek
  • Weghorst
  • Elanga
  • Greenwood
This list is fine. However, I'd add Sancho, Martial and Fred. Sancho is just too meek for the physical demands of the Premiership. Martial spends too much time injured to be reliable and Fred, despite his great attitude and work rate is just too erratic.

Wing Attack Plan R

Weghorst
Maguire
Martial
Sancho
Fred
VDB
Henderson
Bailly
Telles
Elanga
Williams
Greenwood

Jones is a given

But Fred will probably get a new deal, in keeping with the club's rank idiocy whenever any near-worthless players get near the end of their deal. Will be zero interest in Martial or Sancho and they'll be here next season. VDB the same. Henderson will still be injured and will be stuck on the books as well. This summer is going to be as big a trainwreck for outgoings as it always is.
Can’t argue with any of that. Did you leave off McTominay by design or accident?

croadyman

Is there a number limit ? For me it's:
Maguire
Jones
Martial
Fred
McTominay
Sancho
Weghorst :lol:
Bailly
DDG
VDB
Williams
Henderson
Telles
I would give Donny maybe until January then IF he doesn't deliver sell him. My fear is one of McFred will stay even though I want to sell both of them but sadly don't see it happening

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

• De Gea
  • Henderson
  • Williams
  • Maguire
  • Jones
  • Bailly
  • Telles
  • McTominay
  • Van de Beek
  • Weghorst
  • Elanga
  • Greenwood
I mean except from de Gea we are not even talking first teamers here.
There is quite a bunch of players who started yesterday I would not be too fussed if they went as well.

Siorac

The only two players I 100% want to leave regardless of circumstances are Weghorst and McTominay.

That said, there's a number of players I absolutely wouldn't mind leaving. In fact, there's only a small handful that I'd definitely want to keep.

gajender

De Gea
Henderson
Maguire
Jones
Bailly
Telles
Williams
Wan Bissaka
Fred
Mctominay
Van De Beek
Sancho
Martial
Elanga

croadyman

We need a proper cull because certain people are feeling far too comfortable in their surroundings and on far too much money

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I would give Donny maybe until January then IF he doesn't deliver sell him. My fear is one of McFred will stay even though I want to sell both of them but sadly don't see it happening
Donny is woeful, I think time has made you forgot how absolutely out of place he is at this club.

croadyman

Donny is woeful, I think time has made you forgot how absolutely out of place he is at this club.
Yeah actually he was fit until January so does need to go as clearly Erik doesn't rate him

gajender

Would keep AWB for now
We need to be ruthless nothing personal against Wan Bissaka but he is the one who can still fetch decent transfer fee in Summer might come in handy stretching the budget in summer.

croadyman

We need to be ruthless nothing personal against Wan Bissaka but he is the one who can still fetch decent transfer fee in Summer might come in handy stretching the budget in summer.
Yeah that is a very valid point,we can't exactly get much outside of him & McTominay. You can possibly make a case for getting something for Maguire too

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Having missed the game last night, I'd say without the emotion of just having watched us lose;

Maguire
Dalot
McT
Fred
Donny
Elanga

And then both the loanees return to their clubs, as well as the senior players out on loan be sold such as Bailly, Telles etc

Probably need to remove 1 of Fred / McT from the list as we won't sign enough replacements, but I'm sick of the sight of both of them.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
De Gea
Henderson
Maguire
Jones
Bailly
Telles
Williams
Wan Bissaka
Fred
Mctominay
Van De Beek
Sancho
Martial
Elanga
Too much work for the transfer dept. Never gonna happen. Funny thing is that so many of these needed to leave 1-2 years ago but the idiots couldn't manage to sell anyone.

croadyman

Having missed the game last night, I'd say without the emotion of just having watched us lose;

Maguire
Dalot
McT
Fred
Donny
Elanga

And then both the loanees return to their clubs, as well as the senior players out on loan be sold such as Bailly, Telles etc

Probably need to remove 1 of Fred / McT from the list as we won't sign enough replacements, but I'm sick of the sight of both of them.
Get Martial,Sancho and DDG on list

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
The reason we suck so much at selling players is that we only want to sell dross. Nobody feckin wants them. We need to start selling players that are in demand and replace them with cheaper and similarly talented players.

dogwithabone

Henderson
Wan Bissaka or Dalot - there has to be right back who’s all round better
Maguire
Williams
Jones
Fred
Donny
Martial
Elanga
Bailly
Telles