Players you had forgotten existed

idmanager

Anderson. Read an interview of his on the caf recently. Still sounded super confident and cool despite the dismal career.

klsv

Dennis Rommedahl and Sidney Govou. Think there were reports about us being interested in buying them circa 2004 as well.

Rommedahl, 39, is retired now. Govou at 37 still plays for some pub team in lower divisions in France

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
SSN had a graphic up yesterday with former Real Madrid signings on it that included Royston Drenthe and I realised that I had folded him in my memory with Martin Olsson and forgotten them both several years ago.

I looked Drenthe up and in case you were wondering, he retired after being unceremoniously released by a club in the United Arab Emirates and is now rapping under the name Roya2Faces.

Cristiano_RAFC

Antonio Cassano. Earlier today I saw a post on facebook or instagram that he had retired, came back and retired again in the space of a few days. I genuinly had forgotten about his existence.

sallycinnamin

Marquez for Mexico didn't know he was still playing but played recently Confederations Cup.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
David Bellion - the new Thierry Henry - currently plying his trade in the Russian third division.